Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website (404 Views)

Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised / Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs / Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website by trendysturvs(f): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2015
After years on Twitter, Kim Kardashian has taken matters into her own hands to improve the website’s efficiency. On Friday evening, the avid social media user announced that she had pitched the microblogging site a feature that would allow users to edit their messages after they had been posted.

Last month, Kim got a lesson in spelling after begging the fashion brand Armani not to discontinue her favourite foundation on Twitter. After she misspelled the designer’s name as ‘Georgio’ Armani – it’s actually spelled Giorgio – someone behind the brand’s Twitter account politely corrected her and offered to send some of the much-needed foundation her way.

Do you think her suggestiom will work? Some fans have said she shoul go learn how to spell instead. What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

Re: Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website by ladyF(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Very thoughtful.
Re: Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website by Atlantian: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Wonderful suggestion, I bet many will disagree since its Kim that suggests. I love this beautiful angel. But my consolation is that my good friend of similar school of thought owns her.
Re: Kim Kardashian Emails Twitter To Include Edit Feature On Website by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Its Nice though.. I dislike this pretender Kim though... But its a nice suggestion, we are not God. We will make mistake somehow one day!

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Has Arrested In Sweden - Reports / Photos : Female Fan Strips For 2face Infront Of Annie Idibia / Biafran Group And Operatives Clash Has Left 3 Persons Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.