Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,914 members, 7,821,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. (667 Views)

How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection / Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by gidimasters(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Spectranet has seen faster internet connection as important in its economic development.
This was made know at the inauguration of the company's new website by Mr. Mike Ofor.
According to him, He said the internet service providers in the country needs to facilitate better communication between its self and citizens of the country.
He said the new website was created to enhance access to services that are faster, smarter and also reliable.
He said "Spectranet 4G LTE recently introduced an amazing offer of 30GB for every new modem purchased on the network and existing subscribers also get to enjoy rollover of unused data to the next month".
In another statement said by Mr. Ogor, He said the brand has expanded into Ogun state with its services starting from Mowe Town. Source: http://expensivegist..com/2015/07/spectranet-wants-faster-and-better.html
Re: Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2015
These people're giving other providers a run for their money. I never knew broadband would ever see the day in Nigeria till I signed up with them.

Their prices're affordable and easy to maintain if you're an employed citizen. Its also good to see they're planning on improving their services; a trait not familiar with Nigerian firms. Four thumbs up to them and I hope they continue delivering the best service possible.
Re: Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by persius555(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Spectranet always on my mind.
Re: Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by Awoofawo(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Where can one get new sim for spectranet in Lagos, have the hub but the sim is blocked.
Re: Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by basille(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
They should extend full coverage to the whole of Ajah, till then i no understand anything way dem dey talk.
Re: Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. by basille(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awoofawo:
Where can one get new sim for spectranet in Lagos, have the hub but the sim is blocked.
Contact xhamel on 08038407776

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 3521 / Computer Wi-fi Options Gone! / Certified Fiber Optics (cfot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.