Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? (922 Views)

Tracts: A Fundamental Tool For Evangelism / Tracts Of Life / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by tenry(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2015
I was on my way out yesterday and I encountered so many people from different churches distributing tracts, handbills inviting me to their programmes. The first person I came across invited to winners chapel @ canan land and afterwards, I met four other people frm the same church inviting me to the same programme. I told them that I ve be given the same handbill by a member of their church and that it will amount to waste if I collect again. These ladies wouldn't listen as they insisted that I should take it as if someone would beat them if they didn't share all the bills in their hands. I collected them reluctantly and after departing from them, I tore them. A friend accused of committing sin. That I should have rejected it instead of tearing it. I know u too would have found yourself in this situation. What is your attitude to handbills, posters, christian tracts and others? Is It a sin if I collect and didn't read?
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by INTROVERT(f): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2015
i dunno
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by ELTON123(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
i dunno
u don wake undecided
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by Yehman(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
u don wake undecided
I think she just came back from service
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by ELTON123(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Yehman:
I think she just came back from service
dat girl no de go church
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by Yehman(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
dat girl no de go church
grin
I think that's an application
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by ELTON123(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Yehman:
grin I think that's an application
cheesycheesy I don flop ooo
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by datguru: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2015
If your conscience tell you what you did is bad, then its a sin but if you feel nothing, then forget it.
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by coolestrogue(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Most times they force you to take the handbill, its a sin when you force someone to take the handbill
Re: Have I Sinned If I Throw Away Tracts, Handbills Without Reading? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
datguru:
If your conscience tell you what you did is bad, then its a sin but if you feel nothing, then forget it.

The point is: Have you sinned/erred? Yes.

1. For wasting the paper and defeating the purpose you were handed the bills by not reading the information therein.

2. For littering your environment! Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Lower Or Higher Than The Angels? / What People Will Do in The End Of The World. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.