Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts (2340 Views)

2adult Female Rotts For Sale Give Away Price / Indomie Waste Dog Food / My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by obstead200(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Good day all.
I have been feeding my Rottweiler puppies (now about 4 months old) on canned food, diamond dry food and indomie waste.
But I learnt from some dudes dat fish head cud be cooked with the indomie waste in place of canned food. I want to replace the canned food with this but my wife feels they cud choke on the bones in the fish head. I actually tried it this morning and they ate it very well.
Pls is this a good practice? Cud it possibly harm them?

1 Like

Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by awolola26(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
obstead200:
Good day all.
I have been feeding my Rottweiler puppies (now about 4 months old) on canned food, diamond dry food and indomie waste.
But I learnt from some dudes dat fish head cud be cooked with the indomie waste in place of canned food. I want to replace the canned food with this but my wife feels they cud choke on the bones in the fish head. I actually tried it this morning and they ate it very well.
Pls is this a good practice? Cud it possibly harm them?

It doesnt harm them, when my rott was 2 months plus he was already eating fish head, not to talk of 4 months that the bones are stronger
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by oluomoadebayo: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
Harmful? No! Nutritional value? I don't think so.
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by Prodeegee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
why not get fishes from the cold room? shawa or titus.
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by awolola26(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just get the dog eja shawa from the cold room it should do...its about 400 naira per kilo
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by awolola26(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
why not get fishes from the cold room? shawa or titus.

Lolz prodegree....you again
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by obstead200(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
Harmful? No! Nutritional value? I don't think so.
thanks everyone for ur responses.
Do u really think it has no nutritional value? Cos I think it does since it is technically part of the fish
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by oluomoadebayo: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
obstead200:
thanks everyone for ur responses.
Do u really think it has no nutritional value? Cos I think it does since it is technically part of the fish

Ok.
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by Prodeegee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
awolola26:

Lolz prodegree....you again
wat i do?
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by awolola26(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
wat i do?

We jam for this thread again ni....No fights for the first time
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by Prodeegee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
awolola26:

We jam for this thread again ni....No fights for the first time
lol...we can start one smiley
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by McMayor(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Hi Prodegree, I would like to have your contact Please. U shld send a text and I would call back pls. 0811-565-6680
Re: Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts by awolola26(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol...we can start one smiley

Lol im always ready for you my nigga

(1) (Reply)

20 Hilarious And Cute Pet Shaming Pictures / Palour Dog Fir Sale Lash Aspo / Full Breed 6weeks Old Boerboel Puppies On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.