Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) (3212 Views)

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by dubylhover(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by PrettySpicey(f): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hehehehe.. . I Don mad grin
True confession... muahahahaha grin
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by Pdizzle(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2015
You can continue the series, pls interview Adam. I want to knw why the modafucka will eat apple brought from no where.
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by mooremedia: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
This has to be the funniest thing I've read on nairaland in months.Wooooow your'e a great writer and bible student.
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
mooremedia:
This has to be the funniest thing I've read on nairaland in months.Wooooow your'e a great writer and bible student.

Click my profile and read more funny stuffs grin
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by ellahzy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin really creative

funny lines
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by RobinHez(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Loved this parts grin

Me: a bilble passage? You know the Bible?
D’evil: who fights a battle without knowing
anything about his opponent(s) *shrugs*

And the part where he kept Kneeling at the name! grin
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by RobinHez(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Click my profile and read more funny stuffs grin
Thought u had a blog? ...Stumbled on it some times back...
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by Justeenaleo(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lmao
Wow
This get as e bo o
I almost believed it.
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by Lawconfessor(f): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez, I suppose u know what next week saturday is- or do I need to remind u kwa?

coolBiko nye m venue on time.
Re: Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) by enigmaticme(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
lovely piece... really is... you got a nice mind... now I gotta do some biblical research... think you should have made D'evil appear as a SHE though.... she's look better in Prada and it suits the role more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Pics, Quotes, And Jokes / My Love Letter To Clemcykul / Old Love Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.