Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Pray Effectively - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Pray Effectively (820 Views)

Before You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / Why You Need To Pray Before Embarking On That Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Source- www.wikihow.com

"...if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father in heaven forgive yours."
Matthew 6:15, Mark 11:26

Do your prayers work? "Father, bless my enemy with your peace..." is a prayer that makes sense! A lot of people wonder why some prayers are answered while others -- or their own prayers -- seem to never get answered. Here are some ideas. So here are things to consider, if you actually want power in prayer.

*Increase (or start) thanking, and praising, and lifting up (be a booster of) God and Jesus for any good things (called blessings) in your life.God and Jesus have promised to bless one who blesses other sand who thanks God for blessings.

"When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." [1]Matthew 6:5-6

*.Jesus also said:
"When you pray, do not keep on babbling like Pharisees, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him." [2]Matthew 6:7-8

*.Pray with right motives, not self-serving. Let your thoughts be of good reasons, and when you pray ask yourself whether it is going to bring glory to God or not. (James 5:3)

Peace be unto yousmiley

1 Like

Re: How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Pray Effectively by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen o... nice post
Re: How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Amen o... nice post
thanks smiley
Re: How To Pray Effectively by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
ggrin:
thanks smiley
yeah dear
Re: How To Pray Effectively by kinglekan: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015

Ggrin dem thief ur phone? Abi them hack ur account.
Lanicky come and see sumtn ooooo cheesy
Re: How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Ggrin dem thief ur phone? Abi them hack ur account.
Lanicky come and see sumtn ooooo cheesy
people ehnangry man shall not live by bread alone naembarassed
Play don tire me jo and besides, today na sundaygrin

2 Likes

Re: How To Pray Effectively by kinglekan: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
ggrin:
people ehnangry man shall not live by bread alone naembarassed

Play don tire me jo and besides, today na sundaygrin

E good sha, fear don grip me ooo. I think say dem don kidnap u. grin grin

Re: How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:
E good sha, fear don grip me ooo. I think say dem don kidnap u. grin grin
gringringrin
Re: How To Pray Effectively by kellyJames5(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pastor Ggrin cry
Re: How To Pray Effectively by ggrin(f): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
kellyJames5:
Pastor Ggrin cry
evang. Kelly james smiley
Re: How To Pray Effectively by kellyJames5(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2015
ggrin:
evang. Kelly james smiley

undecided

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Frustrating Its Customers / PICS! 12 Things Which Ll Help You In Your Daily Life / Whatsapp Is Free & Extends Its Expiration Period To Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.