Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon (28396 Views)

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by buskie13(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
blessedfavoured:

please teach us how to contain this fire.
don't u have fire extinguisher
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by oskaaay(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats!

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by anigold(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
misspicy:
Maje Ayida and his Baby Mama Anita have
welcomed a Son together....
The pitter patter of Tiny feet was birthed in a
London hospital on Sunday July
19,2015....Today makes his birth one week.
The little bundle of Joy is being kept hush hush
because of the last public outcry that trailed
Maje's conduct of impregnating another
woman whilst still married.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/maje-ayida-and-baby-mama-anita-solomon.html?m=1

The silly baby-mama trend... I dont even know how such habit is morally accepted by many..

The funny theory is if a rich man or a dude from a rich home or a celebrity impregnates your sister/daughter its ok... but when the dude is from a poor unknown family its becomes a felony...

Hypocrisy every....

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by anigold(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
MSItachi:
The baby mama chronicles continues. I wonder how this babies will be 20 years from now. Mothers everywhere no father in sight

Very soon we will start having Association of BABY MAMAS... also I think MINISTER FOR The MINISTRY OF BABY MAMAS will soon be created..

Few months ago davido impregnated one old agbaya and it was trending like slice bread.. The world is crazier each passing day...

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
anigold:

The silly baby-mama trend... I dont even know how such habit is morally accepted by many..

The funny theory is if a rich man or a dude from a rich home or a celebrity impregnates your sister/daughter its ok... but when the dude is from a poor unknown family its becomes a felony...

Hypocrisy every....

One and only one reason, Lagos society is now a rot , everything is for a price. it's a trend that won't stop. anyway sha not everyone is meant to be married anyway.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by blessedfavoured: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
buskie13:
don't u have fire extinguisher

cheesy cheesy cheesy no i don't
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Maje tested his fertility status on his side chic to determine if he was the impotent one.It turned out that toke is the one who couldn't fertilized.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Alexgeneration(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
All these people birthing bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by anigold(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
briefty:
We ladies are indeed the DEVIL.

Please when are you going to become a baby mama and waiting to be your BABY PAPA.

na joke ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by beyoncausme: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
nice one....

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by tivta(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Congratulation Maje.

Lesson's should be learned from this, by these women who put careers first before marriage. If you are unwillingly to "SPOIL" your beautiful shape because you don't want to get Pregnant. There are always the baby mama's out there willing to have those babies.

Jennifer Aniston and Toke Makinwa just learned the hard way. Both of them can keep their "SHAPES" and the guys can keep their babies, with their baby mama's.
Bro them feminist go soon attack you oh, you should have seen the way they blasted me on the previous thread. The truth is Toke Makinwa just doesn't want a baby now, she is too attached to fame.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by tivta(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
otunsman:
Maje tested his fertility status on his side chic to determine if he was the impotent one.It turned out that toke is the one who couldn't fertilized.
Watch out for the feminist oh...

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by buskie13(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
blessedfavoured:

cheesy cheesy cheesy no i don't
I'm a firefighter...u are free to know my place
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by anigold(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
francescainnoce:

When are you planning to become The Baby mama and waiting to be your BABY DADDY.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by AlhajiAdemola: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bring Your Budget To Us And We Shall Help You Get Your Budget Right Here
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/.../ncs-auction-vehicles
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome,Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and make Money Valuable.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by rockcitie: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
micTp2:
Cngrate to them, mean why am new here in nairaland pls wish me well.

Mind you, it's "meanwhile" and not mean why!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
MSItachi:
The baby mama chronicles continues. I wonder how this babies will be 20 years from now. Mothers everywhere no father in sight

Therein lies another problem for tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by trapQ: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm a girl wink wink wink
HungerBAD:

Have sense this beautiful sunday? lol. Funny Guy, and yes it is beautiful today.
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by HungerBAD: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
trapQ:
I'm a girl wink wink wink

You are a lady? I apologize for thinking you were a dude. But why your mouth come bad na? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by trapQ: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
lmao ... I just don't like irrational thinkers
HungerBAD:

You are a lady? I apologize for thinking you were a dude. But why your mouth come bad na? Lol.
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by RealEstate38: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by williams368(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin and Buhari's Niece.
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by williams368(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin and Buhari's Niece.
dey look like drawing.
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Ertekazee: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
You can't eat your cake and have it.While the short and balding Toke Makinwa, was busy hugging the headlines as a so-called celebrity, a real, true and domesticated woman, took good care of the husband, she had abandoned at the gym. This should serve as a deterrent to other phoney celebrities, who daily abandon their responsibilities, to grace the so-called red carpet.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by kennynelcon(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
lateef16:
anoda baby mama grin
We Thank God. Go n multiple the earth
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Came: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
The lesson learnt is "shine your eyes before you marry"
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Toke shd just accept the baby as hers cos its destiny
If it wasnt written it wudnt av happened
She shd be supportive till she gets her *ori omo lomu omo waye* and anita too shd kno her limit o cos dis generation u cant use a baby to tie a man down u can only use a baby to dupe and loot money from a guy Chrisbrown knos berra i guess
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Toke shd just accept the baby as hers cos its destiny
If it wasnt written it wudnt av happened
She shd be supportive till she gets her *ori omo lomu omo waye* and anita too shd kno her limit o cos dis generation u cant use a baby to tie a man down u can only use a baby to dupe and loot money from a guy Chrisbrown and nia knos berra i guess
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by francescainnoce(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
anigold:

When are you planning to become The Baby mama and waiting to be your BABY DADDY.

grin grin grin grin

hahahahahah......im ready when you are hun...xx
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by Maryalex1805(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Are the both of them ugly? Or is it the picture?
Re: Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon by trapQ: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
housemaids .....lol
blessedfavoured:

thank you. the housemaids housewives especially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter / Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote / Rukky Sanda Wows In Racy Beachwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.