Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos (17842 Views)

Fire Razes Down Richbam Filling Station,Bariga Lagos(photos) / Fire Razes Brothel, Three Houses In Rivers (photo) / Church, Market Burns In Badagry, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sorry about the loss. I am happy no life was lost.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by seemsnice: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
where is buhari and ambode

they promised us security

I personally hv not seen any bit of effort the APC government hv shown to guarantee safety of the ppl

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
Brainless
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by shamecurls(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
cyberdurable:
the Zoo is falling down,
Falling Down!! Falling Down,
[/s]
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by shamecurls(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
Taylor86:

I personally hv not seen any bit of effort the APC government hv shown to guarantee safety of the ppl

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
[/s]

Your brain needs editing..
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
metronaija:
Property worth millions of naira got destroyed yesterday July 25, after the popular sawmill at Ibereko in Badagry, Lagos was engulfed in fire. Although no life was lost in the incident, the inferno also razed parts of the St. Anthony Catholic church beside the plank market.

As at the time our reporter got to the scene, Fire Fighters from the Lagos State Fire Service, Badagry Station, were seen struggling to put out the raging flames as it continued to spread.

A resident in the area who simply gave his name as Hamed said: “We just discovered smoke was coming out of some of the planks and before we knew it, ‘Thinner’ which is a chemical we use to make paint very thick exploded and the whole area went up in flames”.

However, members of St. Anthony Catholic Church scampered for safety as some groups were said to be having rehearsals as at that time. They immediately evacuated the church premises as neighbours try as much as possible to help them remove valuables, as the fire continued to rage.

The religious facility was immediately emptied as the seats, pulpit-stand, public address system e.t.c were taken outside the premises.

By the time the fire was totally put out at about 6:30pm, valuables running into millions of Naira had ‘gone’. Some of the shop owners were seen wailing and lamenting the incident.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-fire-razes-church-market-in.html

THE RATE OF VOODOO ( JUJU) THOSE PEOPLE PRACTICE IS JUST SO MUCH..

I THINK GOD IS PUNISHING THEM
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Paris007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fire here,fire dere sad when will all of dis stop? Dey promise us protection and all dey do is to protect themself,gvt wit lies of power(hmmm) God punish devil wit their devilish things...............well,God protection pay more
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by yusufobinna1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
wailing wailers cannot change,instead of u to pity the situation of the people affected u are busy calling buhari and ambode.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Seye25(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
are u kindergarten pupil?... so dumb a comment
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by holytribe(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change

Your brain needs proper hypo and "jiking". If you've got nothing to say,why not keep shut. Smh sad shocked cool
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by malachee: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
na dem put d fire mcteeew
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Pavore9: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
the Zoo is falling down,
Falling Down!! Falling Down,

Your fellow man's means of livelihood has gone up in flames and you are singing Nursery rhymes......where is your humanity? angry
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by nochildsplay(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
what does this incident have to do with APC ?
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by juwoonn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
Baba go and sit down..... Its obvious u're a critic
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
A
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Asiri1991: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
The Igbos property on fire. May God help them.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by oskaaay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
God Please Safe us from all this in Nigeria...Lives wasting daily...

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by vision2050: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
Buhari and Ambode were the one that set the market ablaze? Why don't you reason with your brain why using your anus? just because you want to be FTC you say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Youngmolis: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
:oGOD HELP
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by xtervaganza(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
you're r€tarded

Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by AlhajiAdemola: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bring Your Budget To Us And We Shall Help You Get Your Budget Right Here
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/.../ncs-auction-vehicles
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome,Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and make Money Valuable.

Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by dollarlander: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change

You are very irritating. I feel like giving you a very dirty slap.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by julieton: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
as for fire fighters him they will not go there on time.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by banjorin89(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Happened at my hood... I just got back n found cops n ruins all over...... God help us.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by cyberdurable(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pavore9:

Your fellow man's means of livelihood has gone up in flames and you are singing Nursery rhymes......where is your humanity? angry

I have none grin
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Pavore9: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

I have none grin

l hope you will not feel depressed when going through rough patches which is a certainty in life and no one feels empathy.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Decapo: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change

Why you con stupid like this now?
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by cyberdurable(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pavore9:

l hope you will not feel depressed when going through rough patches which is a certainty in life and no one feels empathy.
am passing through it now! and no one feels empathy! and that solidify my heart.... Life is really Cruel
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by stanbuggy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change

Go and sleep...you know nothing about governance,.
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by youngaz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
wait wetin cause d fire self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by Pavore9: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

am passing through it now! and no one feels empathy! and that solidify my heart.... Life is really Cruel

Wishing you the best... kwaheri!
Re: Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos by modelee(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys voted change

enjoy the change
Shut up jor instead of u to thank God no life was lost u were there saying where is Ambode nd Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brooklyn Court 800k no more excuses, buy 5 and get 1 free / Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osibona Threatened Our Officials With Dogs, Says LASBCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.