Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" (623 Views)

N8000 Food Shared By Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari's Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by Xyg12: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bayo Badmus A die hard Buhari supporter Wrote
--------------------------------
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
----------------------------------------
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
------------------------------------
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office.
------------------------------------
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
----------------------------------------
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance.
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
---------------------------------------
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock.
---------------------------------------
It is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history.
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
-----------------------------------------
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
-----------------------------------------
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn571j
Re: Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by INTROVERT(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
cry

omg I think I just came down there
Re: Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by Willswise(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
not the first to weep
Re: Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by ApcSucks: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
We forgive cos you don't know what you did... their propaganda worked on you well

The man (buhari) is the greatest bigot on earth
Re: Bayo Badmus, A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland" by judiciarypalava: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am sure the pressure on him is drastically weighing him down. It will get to a stage either he withdraws or gives up by fire or by force. Thank God you realised yours in time, the likes of Tinubu and others having gotten himself into a mess will twist the interpretation as if we are deaf, dumb and blind.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer For A Food Blog / Maintaining Healthy Eating Habits In The Present Nigerian Economy / The Amala Ori Ina Experience: Share Ur Amala With Abula Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.