Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Infinix Hot Note Stock Rom : Umbrick Your Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Stock Rom : Umbrick Your Device (873 Views)

Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / How To Stop Random Apps From Automatically Installing On Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Stock Rom : Umbrick Your Device by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello guys welcome once again...it's Samwell with solutions to your android DEVICES...

Do you have a bricked infinix hot note or you currently have a custom rom and want to revert to stock rom but you don't have one..

Good news is has the infinix hot stock rom for download and the flashing process...

Kindly visit andro 9ja..com
Re: Infinix Hot Note Stock Rom : Umbrick Your Device by Hallenjay: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Samwell247:
Hello guys welcome once again...it's Samwell with solutions to your android DEVICES...

Do you have a bricked infinix hot note or you currently have a custom rom and want to revert to stock rom but you don't have one..

Good news is has the infinix hot stock rom for download and the flashing process...

Kindly visit andro 9ja..com

seriously I cant say,just in d process of flashing o730 rom to my hot note pro...the yellow loading just stop at 25 and d misbehave start to d extent dat my hot note pro cannot even on again and I ve bin recovery mode b4...pls help

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Etisalat BB Subscription Work On My BB Q10? / Meet Robin Android Voice Assistant And Alternative For Cortana And Sir / Why Do Nigerians Answer Phones With HELLO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.