Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

If You Are Praying For Gender Equality, You Are Wasting Time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Praying For Gender Equality, You Are Wasting Time! (342 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Praying For Gender Equality, You Are Wasting Time! by OgaInnocent(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Welcome back from the last journey. The journey of " The Youths are NOT the leaders of tomorrow" I hope all guys borrowed a leaf from what I said. Those are pertinent truths that need not to be argued. If you are confronted by any one, direct the person to here.

Now to the case study of today: gender equality-can gender be equal?? I decided to bring up this topic because of several people especially ladies canvassing for gender equality. Now listen to me all ladies, believe it or leave it, IT Is Impossible For The Gender to be equal. I repeat, it is not possible for male and female to be equal. What are my reasons:

Historically, from creation, The creator created man, and after that, there was the necessity for a woman, and he created woman from the ribs of man, and not from the original sand where man came from. What does this mean?

1. Woman was not in the original agenda of creation. She resulted out of necessity, (man's loneliness).

2. Creation of woman from the rib of man is a sign of subordination, submission, and loyalty. Secondly, in Genesis chapter 3, from verse 16, The creator cursed the snake,Woman and man. Here is the curse for women: " I will increase the pain of your childbirth, in spite of this you will still have desire for your husband, but YET YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO HIM"...I repeat the last sentence, "yet you will be subject to him." So saying or canvassing for gender equality is a mere waste of time because the CREATOR has made it so and it is impossible for the CREATURE to reverse the plan and purpose of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR. Shikinah!!!!
http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/07/gender-equality.html

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Residents Going For RGGC August Convention Thread / I Believe / Papa Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.