Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Grail Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (562 Views)

Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) / In The Light Of Truth (the Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grail Message by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
smiley I am 50 yrs old and have searched and read many Religions and followed, but always something missing in my heart as i never got the answers to my questions.

I went into a deep depression at the end of 2014/2015 and went to a cathedral and fell to my knees crying to God for help as i felt so far from him as my life was spiralling out of control and falling into darkness. Isaiah 30:19 "at the voice of thy cry when he shall hear it he will answer thee"

2 days later someone told me to read "In the light of truth" The Grail Message by Abdrushin.

1st march this year to date i have read all volumes and other books on the message and i am filled with the Spirit and Light of the all - knowing truth. I get sealed in 2016

I want to bear my testimony to you all that with fervant prayer, God hears your cry and answers thee. Good volition and conviction sets you free and with works and deeds i am on the right path to paradise.
God bless you all
Re: The Grail Message by PunterTim(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bleep cheesy
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you
Re: The Grail Message by greatness22(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
God bless u too @op
Re: The Grail Message by importexpert(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
congratulations
Re: The Grail Message by Anas09: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
So u found god in grail message? Very funny. U never really sought God (Yahwey) sir. No one seeks Christ and gets lost.
Re: The Grail Message by basille(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
That book is very enlightening. A must read for everyone who honestly seeks the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by ezebrain: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
angelsinmyhair:
smiley I am 50 I get sealed in 2016
I want to bear my testimony to you all that with fervant prayer, God hears your cry and answers thee. Good volition and conviction sets you free and with works and deeds i am on the right path to paradise.
God bless you all
First of all, that sounds like advertising the Grail message. Secondly, your behaviour branded you a would-be crossbearer, without real convinction.

And, let me ask, did Abdrushin told you He wants those who accepted the Grail message to make noices about it? Go back and read the volumes carefully and you will see the reason why you should kindly close this thread, to avoid debasing the value of the work, and leave the discurssion concerning the Grail message on nairaland to the knowing ones, namely; m_nwankwo and justcool.
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you for your opinion ezebrain but i know and feel what conviction is and i have it.

Secondly if you want to keep the Grail Message a secret then no body would ever find the truth.
I found the truth becouse a crossbearer was spreading the word.

If more people knew about the message the world we live in would be a far better place.

"Go and make fishers of men" sayeth the Lord!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Trust God, Be Patient. / Inference From Td.jake Response To Gays..by Asamaigho / TB Joshua Donates N10 Million To Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.