Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) (1385 Views)

Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body / Female Singer Cynthia Morgan Show Off Her Full ₦ak℮d Body (SEE PHOTOS HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) by chiebuka600(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com a 28-year-old Blut Katzchen, from Shreveport, Louisiana, recently made a shocking revelation – she allows self-proclaimed vampires to suck blood directly from her body!

There’s actually a term for people like Blut – they’re called ‘black swans’. Blut herself revealed that she’s been “entranced” with the whole vampire culture since she was very young. “I found a book on vampires in my sister’s collection and became completely entranced with it,” she said. “It takes a very specific type of mindset to enjoy being a swan – you have to be more submissive and enjoy giving.”

Unlike the vampires we see in movies, real-life ones use a sterile blade to puncture Blut’s skin. They make inch-long cuts that aren’t too deep, and then use suction cups to draw the blood out.

Sometimes, they just lick and suck the blood off her skin directly. “We’ll sterilize the area with alcohol and he uses mouthwash before drinking, so it’s very clean. There are some risks involved but we do everything we can to keep it as clean as possible.”

See photos here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1053542158003888
Re: Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) by slimbless(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Issokay
Re: Real Life Vampire Drinks Blood Directly From Woman’s Body (SEE PHOTOS) by DjAndroid: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
In osuofia's voice : Abia!

(1) (Reply)

How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) / John Fashanu Is Better Than My Ex-husband - Rachael Bakam / See The Rapper Who Trains Top Rappers In Nigeria Including Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.