Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Do You Do Online? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do Online? (685 Views)

What Do You Do Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do Online? by holyprof1(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2009
hello,
the internet is a very powerful tool to satisfy our various needs, but the same internet provides us the opportunity to make it financially, through many programs put in place by various companies online, lastweek thursday i recieved a cheque of $320 usd, for my online survey program which i registered free. i will like you too to be a beneficiary just follow this link,

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=abiola

and register for free and get $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration! its completelely free,
Re: What Do You Do Online? by symbian03(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2009
Go get a berra job,and stop posting trash
Re: What Do You Do Online? by Blogicon1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ holy prof, in your own interest, i will advice you to shun the awsurvey program stuff. That site is a total scam. I have once tried them, likewise thousands around the globe. they never pay: i understand that the sum you quoted there is just a clever marketing pitch to get sign-ups. To be sincere with yourself, you have not been paid anything.

This is how they scam you: when you sign-up initially, you are actually given the $6 sign-up fee (only on the screen). you would always be getting survey opportunities regularly as a newbie. But when you get to around $27 you would never receive any offer anymore, hence you would remain stagnant there for eternity.

Yes, the argument here would be that you can use the refferal program to get up to the minimum amount (at which they would pay you: about $50 i think), but i tell you that with around $1 per referral, you would never make it. Even if you manage to be reaching the payout, your account would be deleted, with the flimzy excuse that you breeced their terms.

If you think i am kidding, then check this out yourself (complains from people round the globe that have been duped by the same system). http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1793842.aspx

(1) (Reply)

6230i Is Urgently Needed / Do You Know: ? / Windows Server 2003 R2/wsp2 +5cals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.