Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo (657 Views)

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Ourschool.com.ng Publishers Program.. #felt Like Sharing / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo by emmyw(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Haha

Re: I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo by kossyablaze(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo by CallMeMadMan: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
PLEASE READ THIS...
Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't
imagine these same people listed below even
shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and
rotting away with the type of nomenclature they
bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever
happend to the managers of this forum?Can't
they place embargos on this?We all see this
usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite
appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a
little admonishion can go a long way changing
that person.These are lost souls craving for
nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one
day,they will repent atleast from the type of
names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your
name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur
joblessness.When u come of age,u would
understand better."Don't ask for what your
country would do for you,rather ask for what u
would do for your country".
www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy
www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips
www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm
www.nairaland.com/dickrider
www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly
www.nairaland.com/pussypounder
www.nairaland.com/clitoris777
www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick
www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck
see this mad man

(1) (Reply)

. / PH Refinery: Fuel Importation To Crash --- Chrome Oil Chairman / Interesting Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.