Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,837 members, 7,824,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF (726 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by dustydee: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sacked Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has demanded a compensation of a billion Naira (more than $400 million) from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) for defaming him.

Last week, it was reported that Keshi had dragged the NFF to court for “wrongful dismissal and defamation”.
A top source told said “Keshi’s lawyers have demanded for a billion Naira from the NFF as compensation for defaming their client.”
The letter from the Kaduna-based law firm was received by the NFF on Friday.
Keshi was sacked by the NFF on July 5 after the NFF disciplinary committee investigated various allegations against him.
This was four months after the 53-year-old coach signed a new two-year contract after his initial three-year deal with the NFF ran out at last year’s World Cup in Brazil.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/keshi-demands-n1b-compensation-from-nff/#sthash.20jsSa1e.dpuf
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Mancity26(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
for wetin nah? Na Iker Casillas? abeg go in peace.. #funnynation
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by kossyablaze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by kossyablaze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Jorussia(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
.I wish keshi the best in pursuit of Justice from the NFF.
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Keshi should be paying NFF for his incompetence. I don't like people who accept jobs they know is beyond them. He played good football and his career with football should have ended there.
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by pat077: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
The guy no well.
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Princecalm(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
someone really wants to grow white beards
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dz Keshi Sef, #1b, Where NFF Get That From?
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by kento12: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
if keshi see 1 billion, he go fit count am? Am him suppose pay compension 2 nigerians self... Rubbish....
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by cr7lomo: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2015
@op, how does 400 million dollars equate to 1billion naira , or u b buhari
Re: Keshi Demands N1b Compensation From NFF by snadguy007(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Seems keshi has been smoking some white substance lately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet Exchange In Nigeria / The 10 Best Young Players In The World Right Now / Introduce Women Champions League, Mrs Ikpeazu Tells CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.