Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) (48314 Views)

Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by keishablack(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
There's nothing nice abt seeing a grown man or woman in a school uniform. Really annoying esp the one wt Olu Jacobs and Patience. Nollywood pls stop all dt
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
From Okon goes to school, to Mike goes to School.

Issorai undecided

Please what are those people above me saying? Did I miss road ni undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Spybradd: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
When are we seeing rambo,jack sparrow,commando,...in school uniforms? mtctewww
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by hahn(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Wow. Congrats to her

Hope she is not living with the mum? We can't afford another Candy

BeeBeeOoh:
Congrats to her. D girl set gan

I wonder the kinda advice her mumsie will be giving her..

swizken6:
Waiting for diz one to reach 18 sha

chudidonas:
Dividends of Afrocandy's lucrative profession grin

graciousolo:
I declare that she will not be like her mother.
Whether she likes it or not.

No power on earth can make dis pikin be like her mama.

Common bae receive your CHANGE! Now!

Una miss road no be small.

The hustle for FTC has turned you guys into something else. Not something good sha
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

The hustle for FTC has turned you guys into something else. Not something good sha

Dem no miss road at all..those guys are just trying to be mischievous that's all. It's the new trend on NL now where people intentionally derail a tread and get followers confused.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by zendy: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mike Ezuruonye is 32?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

to acquire that land(FTC) is more expensive than acquiring a land in Banana Island...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by hahn(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Dem no miss road at all..those guys are just trying to be mischievous that's all. It's the new trend on NL now where people intentionally derail a tread and get followers confused.

Lol.

"Madness starts from small beginnings"
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by hahn(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
to acquire that land(FTC) is more expensive than acquiring a land in Banana Island...

Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by wealthyguyman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

How did our posts on afro candy daughter's graduation end up under Mike nollywood sh*t topic?

Some mod has spoke weedy!

I don't comment on nollywood, for d records

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by IAmTobore(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Congrats to her. D girl set gan

I wonder the kinda advice her mumsie will be giving her..
Are you dreaming?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by sugarcherry(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ode
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by graciousolo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
jbaby265:

na wa oo...are u alrit..i guess d sun is disturbing your brain this afternoon..read na read abeg
I read, something happened and I don't know what. But e no reach to insult me na.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by graciousolo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

If to say u smart these comments for don show u some kinda pattern. Something happened!!!

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Whiteguru1179: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Are there no 15 year old who can wear this uniform, get fyne and speak english in the whole of naija!?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Gabrendo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Man must wak. Don't blame them. Is the condition in naija. Anytin goes.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by dazzysleek(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
wealthyguyman:
a na-achu the money!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nuella222(f): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nuella222(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2015
He's always holding bck laughter while acting...not focused...I hate him!

A 32yr old playing d role of a 16yr old shocked dats y I love telenovelas, telemundo, telepuso...anything TELE grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
graciousolo:

I read, something happened and I don't know what. But e no reach to insult me na.

chai..no vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.