Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

*queen Of The Nudes* Afrocandy Candy Threatons To Report Nigerian Pastors To The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *queen Of The Nudes* Afrocandy Candy Threatons To Report Nigerian Pastors To The (1988 Views)

Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / “it ’ S 2017 & I Am Stopping The Nudes ” – Anita Joseph Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*queen Of The Nudes* Afrocandy Candy Threatons To Report Nigerian Pastors To The by donwest13: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress Judith Opara Mazagwu, popularly known as, Afro Candy took to her Facebook page and asked pastors to leave her alone and stop trying to change her lifestyle.

see the message

» Continue reading to see the messages

» Continue reading to see the messages

(1) (Reply)

Did She Change? Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Post Baby Body (photos) / 5 Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Throwback Picture Of Nicky Minage. (before Stardom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.