Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines (456 Views)

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
It would appear that Chris Brown has got companions in high places after all, as the R&B star has been allowed to leave the Philippines. The R&B star had been banished from leaving the nation in the wake of being blamed for misrepresentation over a show that was scratched off on New Year’s Eve, He was claimed to have trouser-ed the full $1m installment forthright. And after being stopped from leaving the south east Asian country he took to Instagram to pray to God and US President Barack Obama to help him get home. Breezy had strongly denied the claims against him. He tweeted yesterday: “This is a very serious situation and someone needs to be held accountable for mixing my name up in all this. “I’ve done nothing wrong.” He has cancelled a show planned for Jakarta, Indonesia, this evening over “safety concerns”.

[Img]playxtra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/wpid-wp-1437946171254.jpeg[/img]

Source. www.playxtra.com/2015/07/chris-browns-thanks-god-replied-as-hes-permitted-to-leave-the-philippines/
Re: Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
He get luck
Re: Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol Chris Brown prays to God!
Re: Chris Brown’s Thanks God Replied As He’s Permitted To Leave The Philippines by jakearganaut: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
My name na solo

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Sarkodie – Sarknation / Kourtney Taking Back Cheating Scott? / What God Has Done With My Life Is Amazing - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.