Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Getting An Overview Of The Employment Sector In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Getting An Overview Of The Employment Sector In Nigeria (419 Views)

What Are The Employment Prospects Of Foreign Language Graduate In Nigeria / What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / A Huge World-class Industrial Complex In Private Sector In Anambra.pls Who Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting An Overview Of The Employment Sector In Nigeria by charlito94(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello nairalanders am still a law undergraduate about to finish. I dont want to make my topic too ambigous but simple so that we all will get a focus on issues mentiond. NowI hv come to realize several things in life like opportunity, if as a fresh graduate u get a job as quickly as possible without any form of favouritism, working ur way through(bribe) one person or the other, its an opportunity. Opportunity to set a standard people commit suicide for very little things now relationship, career job seeking etc some people even embark on a self improvised means of earning income to better there standard of living but I will say government is an avenue an opportunity presented to open windows an doors to people of the society that is for all even as God himself opens doors of blessing

However coming closer to my point I would like to ask some questions but before that we all know the high rate of unemployment, the connection one must have the stress u pass through just to give people friends relations help u secure a job n sometyms this documents (CV) re been thrown under d carpet it is far another issue to consider that if government or organizations do not provide the necessary job opportunities how best can we achieve a dream. It is most often asked in interviews years of know how (skill) knowing fully well u are a fresh graduate

Question
(1) How best can a person with a profession certificate law e.g with d attitude of d employer n large no of unemployed tackle d issue of creating n generating ends means with little or no capital

(2) How can a person who is a law graduate called to d bar or not secure a job an wat type of position to be precisely

(3) As a law graduate not called to d bar can one proceed n work in any organisation n render legal drafting service to a client but not in a representativ capacity.

(4) Where,how and when is it possible to HV a job as a law graduate

(5) How best can we tackle dis issue in our country measures to take as an individual on self development. Not necessarily the further study n enhancement of ones certificate by going further to acquire a master degree or PhD far from dat

Pls matured answers. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Pension Fraud In UBA : The Need For Self Development / Be Ur Own Boss Stop Lookin For Job / Brand Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.