Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 (1518 Views)

Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS / Samsung Galaxy A8: Samsung Slimmest Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by onyiersan: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2015
I have buy a new Samsung Galaxy A8 smartphone,now I want to transfer contacts and text messages from my old Samsung S4 to new Galaxy A8.

Now that my AT&T S6 is on the way, I've been looking for the best way to get all my data and apps from my S4 to my new Samsung A8. I've found several writeups and videos, but most are a couple of years old and some require rooting, which I'd rather not get into. Some of the videos I've found require use of several apps to get everything over. There must be a way to do it all at once! Is any way can help me copy sms and contacts from old Samsung to new Samsung Galaxy A8 directly?
In additiona,my brother have bought a new Samsung Galaxy S6,how can I help me brother transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6? Thank you!

Many people change their phones frequently and they are need to transfer contacts from from old Samsung S2/S3/S4/S5/ace/note to new Samsung Galaxy A8 phones.If you have bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8,the first thin you need to do is transfer contacts from Samsung to Galaxy A8. If you have a need to cope your old Galaxy phone contacts to the new Samsung Galaxy A8, you come to the right place.(Transfer data between iPhone and Samsung)?

Directly Transfer Data from old Samsung to Galaxy A8/Galaxy S6

To transfer data from old Samsung to new Samsung Galaxy A8 smartphone,you need to use a 3rd-party program have been developed – Phone to Phone Transfer and Phone Transfer for Mac,both can help you easilytransfer or copy data between two Samsung phone,it allows you transfer contacts, text messages, apps, photos, videos, music, etc. from one device to another with one simple click. What’s more,the Phone Transfer is not limited to Android phones or tablets, other operating system like iOS, Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows, etc. are also supported well. Thus, after owning this program, you can deal with all kinds of transmission problem between any devices as you like.
If you use iPhone before,you can also use this Phone Transfer to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy directly.

Transfer Data from Samsung to Galaxy S6 with Phone Data Transfer

First of all, connect these two mobile phones to your computer at the same time, then launch the program on your PC. Here, you need to select the mode of “Phone to Phone Transfer” and click “Start” button to next step.

Step 1: Launch the Transfer program and connect the devices

After correctly install the program, launch it on your computer and the interface as below will pop up automatically.

Then connect both of your Samsung Galaxy phones to your computer with USB cables. If the devices have successful connected, you can see the type at the top of them.

Step 2: Transfer data from old Samsung to new Galaxy A8 phones

Now you can see all the data on your old Samsung Galaxy phone shown in the middle of the window, what you need to do is just choose the data that you need and click on “Start Copy” to transfer them to you new Galaxy phone.

Note: Please remember not to disconnect either of your phones during the transferring process.

Tips: The Phone to Phone Data Transfer is a ideal Samsung data files transfer tool that allows you to transfer not only contacts, but also Text Messages, call logs, songs, videos, photos, and applications from one Samsung phone to another easily yet effective with just few simple steps. In addition, it’s 100% risk-free, you don’t worry about personal informations leak.If you have bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8/S6/S5,you can transfer contacts from old galaxy to new Samsung Galaxy smartphone directly.

Once lost data on your Samsung Galaxy A8,you can use a andriod data recovery to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy A8 directly with the help of Android Data Recovery.

Once lost data on your Samsung Galaxy S6,you can also recover lost sms,contacts,photos,videos and documents on the Galaxy S6 directly with the help of android recovery program,read this use guides: how to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy S6 only 4 steps.
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by niceguy7(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
I want to sell my phones.....all working perfect the gionee m2 is going with the pack and accessories.

Samsung Galaxy win white.......14k last
Gionee m2 marathon........17,999 last
Bold 5 white...... 9,999 lastlast
You can whatsapp me 08075753750 or 08096178785
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by hiahihia: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
If you're updating from an old Samsung,like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/SS2/S, Galaxy Ace, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2 to a new Samsung phone, like the hottest Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, transferring all files will likely be the most important thing on your list. With the help of Mobile Transfer, transferring data from old Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S6 is really easy and simple. With both your Samsung phones connected to your computer, this tool helps you make the transition in a few simple steps. Not only contacts but also photos, videos, SMS, and so on can complete your transfer.
More related articles: How to Transfer Data from Old Phone to Samsung Galaxy S6
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by mcvuejn: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Indeed, Mobile Transfer can help. It is a time-saving and outstanding transferring program that you can use it to sync your Samsung data like contacts, text messages, videos, pictures, songs, call logs and apps, and more.

How Transfer Contacts Photos from S2/S3/S4/S5 to Samsung A8?

How to Transfer Data Contacts from Note 2/3/4 to Note 5?
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by ndmu8442: 10:01am On May 10, 2016
Android to Android Transfer tool can helps to transfer all data including contacts, SMS, photos, videos, apps, music and more from one Android device to another with a click.

Recover deleted whatsapp chats from S7 Edge

Transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to S7 Edge
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by dpefjekd: 4:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 by cihenww: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Discount & Flexible Payment. Powered By Slot! / Itel Mobiles India- Recently Released Smartphones / Freebies Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.