Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please (737 Views)

Am I Really Studying The Wrong Course? / See What This Nairalander Is Into. You Might Like It Too / I Want To Change Course, Advice Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello sir/ma
Pls i came here with issue that makes me
almost have sleepless night, pls i will like the
experienced to answer me has soon has possible
to save a brother.
Now my question: I am an aspirant of lagos state
university, intending to study economics, but
about three days ago something just came to my
mind asking why economics? Can't u study
Accountancy? That night i almost Eat Not.. And
Lagos state university has already release exam
date and venue
So now how can i change from economics to
Accountancy..... Pls i will welcome you all tenx
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by lonngmann(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls go and study English Language

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Teeboy22(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Olammy76:
Hello sir/ma Pls i came here with issue that makes me almost have sleepless night, pls i will like the experienced to answer me has soon has possible to save a brother from heart brekes(not only woman that breaks heart) Now my question: I am an aspirant of lagos state university, intending to study economics, but about three days ago something just came to my mind asking why economics? Can't u study Accountancy? That night i almost Eat Not.. And Lagos state university has already release exam date and venue So now how can i change from economics to Accountancy..... Pls i will welcome you all tenx
Sit down Cool down
Think
Follow your mind okay.....
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by uniqueflash(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
it's a shame u dnt knw wat u want even few days to exams,go n learn mechanic atleast dat woun't confuse u
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2015
lonngmann:
Pls go and study English Language
any grammatical error?
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Teeboy22:

Sit down
Cool down

Think

Follow your mind okay.....
I av already decide, but i dnt kw how to go about it
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Mrbigman1(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Olammy76:
Hello sir/ma
Pls i came here with issue that makes me
almost have sleepless night, pls i will like the
experienced to answer me has soon has possible
to save a brother.
Now my question: I am an aspirant of lagos state
university, intending to study economics, but
about three days ago something just came to my
mind asking why economics? Can't u study
Accountancy? That night i almost Eat Not.. And
Lagos state university has already release exam
date and venue
So now how can i change from economics to
Accountancy..... Pls i will welcome you all tenx

Oga calm down, wen u re admitted finally, u can change department in school depending on dia rule sha.

Some may allow a swap faculty but am not sure it applies everywhere. Just get d admission first, dats d must important thing.

If u go about worrying an another turn u may go about loosing at both end. It's ok, dnt let dia mockery get to u.

Just be calm, everything is gonna be alright
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Tenx man...May God reward u. Love ur advice
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by oluwadanie1(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2015
1st of all, why the last minute change?

Cos your friend also wants to study accounting?

Why did you place your mind on economics from the start?

Which of these two do you have passion for most?

Which of these two did you pass most in school?
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by kidrossy(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
I was also in your shoes,I don't know abt you but i'm currently studying economics but what i will tell you is Economics is filled with maths so if you want study it bt if you not good in maths port to accounting...That my 2cents
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
kidrossy:
I was also in your shoes,I don't know abt you but i'm currently studying economics but what i will tell you is Economics is filled with maths so if you want study it bt if you not good in maths port to accounting...That my 2cents
not even bcus of maths... But I consider so many things by placing my interest on accounting over economics, part of is Dat accounting is a professional field
Re: A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please by Olammy76(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
oluwadanie1:
1st of all, why the last minute change?

Cos your friend also wants to study accounting?

Why did you place your mind on economics from the start?

Which of these two do you have passion for most?

Which of these two did you pass most in school?
1 . bcus that's when i wake up
2.not even my enemy studying it not to talk more of my friend
3.bcus av nt been told much abt d duo from d start
4.b4 economics now accounting

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State University Post Utme Screening For 2015/2016 Admissions / Ibadan Polytechnic 2015/2016 Post Utme Result Is Out For Checking Upgrading And / Alutachat - Where Nigerian Students Gather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.