Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sigelei 75W TC Or Pioneer4you IPV4S Mod - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sigelei 75W TC Or Pioneer4you IPV4S Mod (1025 Views)

Smok X Cube Mini 75w TC Or Kanger NEBOX ? / Confirmed : Sigelei 150w TC Temp Control Box Mod Is In Stock ! / Sigelei 75w Temp Control Box Mod Is In Stock ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sigelei 75W TC Or Pioneer4you IPV4S Mod by millerchristo: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Sigelei 75 watt temp control or IPV4S box mod, which one should I buy and which one is better? Sigelei 75w is now fully in stock on vapingbest (my usual vendor as they are the California based seller), and IPV4s is the newest and upgraded box mod from Pioneer4you, I've asked many users, and almost all of them recommend me the all new sigelei 75 watt tc temperature control box mod, because it is the first temp control mod from the famous sigelei tem, and price is pretty reasonable compare to the other tc mod.

Sigelei 75watt tc mod features a brushed steel finish in black, and its simplicity design, it is solid but not too heavy, and you can take it anywhere with easy, when you at work or when you on the go, 510 thread connection which allows you to get most tanks on the market. I just received my temp control mod last week, it is much smaller than I expected it to be, if you like mini mods, go for the sigelei 75 watt. It uses a single standard 18650 battery.

So what are the benefits of temperature control mod?
First of all, tc mod claims to be the safer way to vape because you can control the temp and avoid over burning. And you can make these awesome devices to create huge clouds etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Creatine?? / Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Honey Natural Remedy For All Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.