Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Any One With Details On LPG Propane Gas For Home Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any One With Details On LPG Propane Gas For Home Delivery (469 Views)

Help Me With Details On How To Set Up Bitcoin... / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Details On LPG Propane Gas For Home Delivery by easydrizzle(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
i would like to invest in Propane gas for home delivery, but I don't have much knowledge about the field so I don't mind if anyone could help with details on how to go about it. thanks smiley
Re: Any One With Details On LPG Propane Gas For Home Delivery by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
you aint got no contact to reach you, can give you insight on stting up one and where to get tanks, pumps, cylinders, etc... just holla back and we get the ball rolling sire
easydrizzle:
i would like to invest in Propane gas for home delivery, but I don't have much knowledge about the field so I don't mind if anyone could help with details on how to go about it. thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Any One With Details On LPG Propane Gas For Home Delivery by easydrizzle(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
good day, I don't mind if you could just post the details here or u could send it to idrisawotedu@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

An Integrated And Modified Marketplace For All Agricultural Commodities / Business Name On The Cocacola Signpost / Vacancy In Magazine/digital Publishing Company In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.