Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him (4385 Views)

Video Of Angela Okorie In Church Worshiping God Makes Fans To Blast Her / Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by TrendsFlash(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Chris Brown has said that he is tired of the devil ruining his life.

In a recent Instagram post, the award-winning singer blamed the devil for trying to ruin his life. He also talked about thoughts of suicide and claims he’s heard God speak to him for the very first time.

Here’s exactly what he wrote:

“When u tired of the fucking devil ruining your life and u hear God speak for the first time.

No one knows what I deal with on a day to day. The average man wouldn’t hesitate to blow his fucking brains out but that’s the cowards way out… Most won’t understand the genius and beauty in change and learning and the people who have devilish intentions will win in the short term. My soul will always be pure of heart.

READ MORE: http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/07/27/shocking-chris-brown-says-hes-tired-of-worshiping-the-deviland-god-spoke-to-him/

Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
If I hear.. He should sing akanchawa song so we really knw he is a changed dude

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by KingKuntaVart: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by ipheoluwa22: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
issokay
Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by Castos(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Salvation is near brother Chris.
Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by Mprex(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
holy spirit. pls help this young man. He really needs you. pls help him to understand the reality of your existence and that of God. amen

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him by Sabadon(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Chris brown to Chris tian issoryt...

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Serena Williams Flaunts Her Donk In A New Interesting Photo / Monalisa Tamil Actress Without Clothes / Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.