Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) (2704 Views)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 1 ( Season 8 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by diamondinho(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Early February. I met Adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating.

3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in lagos if only I can send T.fare.

Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .

On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.

The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., when she dropped at Akure garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm.

I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.

Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in Akure and that’s where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and that I should visit her at her cousin’s place the following day.

I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike.

I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”.

The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie,all she could do was to call me and ask after my health.

That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. i just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off.

As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from Adebimpe.

Which says “baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”.

Chaiii, na so my head spark…..then…..

Comment for the EPISODE 2
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by Mprex(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
onihaxy
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by emerged01(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Mprex:
onihaxy

Lol! the guy johnny. Op,abeg don't go further before onihaxy fans begin change am for you
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by delishpot: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Lol. Slap her trough phone. But OP, she did as she promised na. She paid you a visit. She did not say she will bang you for 3 days if you can pay her tp to lagos.
so, she no 419 you o
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by delishpot: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by DuchessLily(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Correct babe! cheesy

OP continue...
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by olaglamour(f): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Hawlahscho

come and see something
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by Hawlahscho(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
olaglamour:
Hawlahscho

come and see something

Lol

I won't tell Onihaxy grin

OP, why can't you just be real.

THIS THREAD IS "DEAD ON ARRIVAL" cheesy

lalasticlala
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by diamondinho(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by onihaxy: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
diamondinho:
Early February. I met Adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating.

3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in lagos if only I can send T.fare.

Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .

On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.

The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., when she dropped at Akure garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm.

I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.

Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in Akure and that’s where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and that I should visit her at her cousin’s place the following day.

I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike.

I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”.

The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie,all she could do was to call me and ask after my health.

That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. i just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off.

As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from Adebimpe.

Which says “baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”.

Chaiii, na so my head spark…..then…..

Chaiii!!!!!!.

Well op. You still have much more to post. The story has reached season 5 and season 6 kicks off in August.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Some people don't even bother to be creative anymore when it comes to stealing other people's works. They've grown so lazy that cut and paste is all there is to it. I blame the technology age we are in. This poster even has the guts to post on a forum he copied from. Na wah oh. Sorry jare onihaxy. This your story has unearthed the kind of scum we have living on this planet. I encountered this same adebimpe series on another site some days back and I was like "Onihaxy don suffer."
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) by olaglamour(f): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Lol

I won't tell Onihaxy grin

OP, why can't you just be real.

THIS THREAD IS "DEAD ON ARRIVAL" cheesy

lalasticlala
I just want you to see it.

You've told him already,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened On My Visit To A Rich Man's House / See What Happens When You Put Nose In People's Business / What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.