Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] (35440 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by sage2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is she giving the little boy a hand job?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by khrisponty(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Two sons and a beautiful wife is all I ask for Abasi... yobo you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by femi4: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thelmerh:
she's not carrying dat baby properly
Agba ki n wa loja, kori omo tuntun wo
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by williams368(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
And its a news!!! Rubbish
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by hazyfm: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]the young man is camera-shy

Checkout my signature[/size]

How much is the teeth whitener ?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cc ishilove
whitewitch:
IM trying to save ur future
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Neplusultra(f): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yummilicious kiss kiss
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Agrika: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice family
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Neplusultra(f): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
froshMezie:

You can also apply for a nanny job
Dats all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by SPG4U(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
hazyfm:

How much is the teeth whitener ?

#2,888 and also pay on delivery
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by ArchEnemy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thelmerh:
wao. The power of observation
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by hazyfm: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
SPG4U:

#2,888 and also pay on delivery

ok. thanks
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by KillaBeans(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lovely......... I want to be a father, a responsible one at that but I have no job. What do I do?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by savio07(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

What is so special about front page angry

Me self have been asking the same question Oo
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by ApcSucks: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

Looks like u got banned on ya 4ma acc dat u opened a new one you can't be new on nl
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Smartlady24(f): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
@thelmer apply 4 her nanny so u cld help carry d baby properly. Think b4 u comment,u must not comment,she carried him dt way 4 fews secs just to take pics!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by FestacGirl(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
ApcSucks:

Looks like u got banned on ya 4ma acc dat u opened a new one you can't be new on nl
yeah,
a year ban
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Igbo ladies are beautiful kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by julietchic(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
she looks good. me like.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by supaslim(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
DOWNLOAD MY SONG BIKO www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by scentmarlc(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thelmerh:

And so ...?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by funmi4love(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

who is celebrating front page
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Nickymezor(f): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
"Steps out"?

She didn't "Stun"?

What the hell happened to "intellectual" NL today?

NL does not want to "stun" today?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by kabaka1: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yobo is such a lucky bloke to have such a bombshell as his wife. True! True! Money good oh!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by ApcSucks: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

yeah,
a year ban

LoL that's an annual ban
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by FestacGirl(f): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2015
ApcSucks:

LoL that's an annual ban
lol smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by free37: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Candyrain(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

Means you have a catchy thread with more views and comments. Aside that I see nothing special
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by FestacGirl(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Candyrain:

Means you have a catchy thread with more views and comments. Aside that I see nothing special
Not about the thread but people rushing to make posts, i still don't get are they being paid??
Re: Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] by Candyrain(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

Not about the thread but people rushing to make posts, i still don't get are they being paid??

It's nothing, just people looking to get "likes" and if that's the case the front page is a big deal for them. Whether the post is sensible or not, you'll get someone that will click the "like" for the post.

You are new to NL, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.