Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery (46068 Views)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by antontech(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by williams368(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mk I come dey cry?
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by datigbogirl: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na d cap I love.
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by free2ryhme: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Artiste and souvenirs
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
VANITY VANITY VANITY
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by KingKuntaVart: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
i hope she would start singing meaningful songs... and stop trying to be beyonce and rihanna combine....... congrats
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Which kain yeye diamond

Seems these bloggers don't know the actual cost of proper gems

1 Like

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
maxism2:
Tonto Dike's former boyfriend and luxury designer Malivelihood made a diamond encrusted microphone for Mavin first lady Tiwa Savage who recently gave birth to a boy.

''Malivelihood Custom made Gold Sennheiser Microphone with Diamond Sleeve for Mavin First Lady Congratulation on the new born #Gold #Diamond #malivelihood'' He wrote on instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/5nbdQwIPgC/

Diamond or gem stones? I dnt know who u talking about but i know that name can not afford real diamond mic. U people are brainwashed to worship celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by sucess001(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense.

First...who shows off a gift before presenting same?

Sometimes these so called celebs have no class...

You want to give someone a gift and also use the publicity of the gift it to market your products?

Common!
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by TheNextAce: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cute gift.

In another news, get a transparent business card today

https://www.nairaland.com/2481351/transparent-business-card-offer
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by mediachirps(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
Nice one. Business as usual

Still available! Twitter account with 19,000 active Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should contact 08080356868. Price: N15,000 (Negotiable)
it is useless
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Abbey2sam(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
maxism2:
Tonto Dike's former boyfriend and luxury designer Malivelihood made a diamond encrusted microphone for Mavin first lady Tiwa Savage who recently gave birth to a boy.

''Malivelihood Custom made Gold Sennheiser Microphone with Diamond Sleeve for Mavin First Lady Congratulation on the new born #Gold #Diamond #malivelihood'' He wrote on instagram.

so how is she gon pay back, in cash or in kind

this kind roman gift so
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by spencekat(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
dahdah:
She will now have a Sagging breast after the baby delivery
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by krystiankachi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Diamonds??...These aint Diamonds

1 Like

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
delishpot:
Dem try
Yeah, dem really try.

DOROgift, DOROdiamond, DOROsavage.

May God keep and bless DOROson cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
TeeBillz should shine eye o.
This expensive gift from an unmarried man to your wifey.
Well, let me just observe
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by naija2(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Looks like stones used on Alaba or china wears undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by enomakos(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
dahdah:
that is not important

the thing between her leg is the most important
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Certifiedboss: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
maxism2:

LMAO ... the way this guy gives out diamond encrusted items like it's nothung it's beginning to make me doubt the authenticity of those diamonds
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by mindfreaks(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well if those are real diamonds i think a good calculator screen will have difficulty accomodating the digits smiley[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
mediachirps:
it is useless

Your post is useless?
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by julietchic(f): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
And we are suppose to jumb bah?
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by KingKuntaVart: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
julietchic:
And we are suppose to jumb bah?
follow me back jare....
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by amacastel: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am so happy for tiwa this is the best gift of the century I love it congrats der
God pls remeber me and arrange my life the way u did for tiwa savage frm oct2011 _ july 2015. From upcoming to super star , wife , mother all these come wen she is above 30yrs God tiwa's case is typical eg of turn around may God continue to enlarge ur coast Amen
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Optional2(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na wen she born
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by julietchic(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
follow me back jare....
Any thing for me?
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by scentmarlc(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kufie:
LOL! How many times has he been up in that ass?

Uhmmmmm twice, oh sorry thrice......mhmmmmm......scratch that, i think 20 times gringringringrin
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by sonnie10: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ring were he for put for your finger, he carry put for microphone. And you are happy hmmmm? Mumu.
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by maxti: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=36323281] kai expensive shit

wen am about having my forth child

still no gift
[/quote

Let's know on Naira land when u get the fifth. Gift is sure
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by Ugosample(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
dahdah:
What is this one saying?
Re: Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery by KingKuntaVart: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
julietchic:

Any thing for me?
plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.