Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,255 members, 7,842,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder (18958 Views)

alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by ibkgab001: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Tolu I catch you uuuuuuu
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by ITSAWRAPP: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2015
lobatan
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by greenhope(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Humanity
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by firstolalekan(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
Mods have banned me from politics section

u guys have to do something about it

I've a vital information to post

it's very important and urgent

Tnx

click "share " if u want me unbanned

and "like" if u don't want
shut da fuk up
You deserve a life ban
you lousy dunce

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Barselonia(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

Tnx

Guy if i av d power of a mod, I would reban u.... even in All the sections Because you are flooding All the topics...
Ewuuu
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by kennyman2000(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Alhaji gay again.....
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Dega128(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015

Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by tsdarkside(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
ApcSucks:

Alhaji gay deserves to die shikeena cool cool

indeed...i agree...all gays must die!!! no place for them in nigeria..............

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Aitee1: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
IF one define unemployment without using Introvert as example, then its definitely wrong.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Busted!
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by skoles007(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Ok grin
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by hollowpot15684(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2015
The day this man died, come see jubilation for my facebook page.
E be like say the man burst yarnsh gan.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by mamajaz(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

Tnx

********//////////*************///////*******

see them enemies of progress

liking my post

am coming back for u guys

this ban will definitely be over someday
Sorryy boy, go and open new email and new nairaland account. Note all your haters here and carry them to the Lagoon, any way, I will still like this post of yours.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by popson1st: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
BiggerBangs:
lipsrsealed
Alhaji Gay Again...i beg leave this man issue jo,let him dey rot jejely in Hell

How do you know he's in hell? Where is hell?

Black people.

Smh
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by fabuloz1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hafyz23:
Must I comment?
we reason same way ooo grin
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by seangy4konji: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its a guy obviously.
carinmom:

That guy or lady is definitely jobless.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by BiggerBangs: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
popson1st:

How do you know he's in hell? Where is hell?

Black people.

Smh

Na today...We can start Judgement from Earth,he who kills by the sword die by the sword
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
AbEg free dos pple abeg...
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by HRich(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
RIP TO GAY.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
mamajaz:

Sorryy boy, go and open new email and new nairaland account. Note all your haters here and carry them to the Lagoon, any way, I will still like this post of yours.

lol

bad girl

can i see ur profile pics
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by guntranno(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
BiggerBangs:
lipsrsealed
Alhaji Gay Again...i beg leave this man issue jo,let him dey rot jejely in Hell

You're not God to determine whether sm1 will rot in hell or not...

What you see n hear are what you know. Only God can judge man n not you.

Moreso, it shld rather be a thing of reflection whn sm1 died not condemning the dead.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by koxyz: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Instead of Nigerian police to spend their time to do something that is meaningful,they continued to chase ghost around.It's a public fact that this man confiscated so many people property and had over 90 buildings in Moshalashi and Amikanle Area of Alagbado.The place where he built his hotel at Amikanle formerly belong to one CAC Church. The police should do the needful,let them carry out their investigation and release some of properties to the rightful owners.In a sane clime most of his properties would be confiscated after his death but the contrary is the case in Nigeria
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by kwencypresh(f): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
space for

Rent
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Lanretoye(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
IF one define unemployment without using Introvert as example, then its definitely wrong.
The babe been depriving many ppl right to FTC since yhe begining of next year.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Revolva(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oya make dem start to de find alhaji gay killers mehn dey shayo say alhaji don die
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by mamajaz(f): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

lol
bad girl
can i see ur profile pics
Yes, when babajaz and Jaz give me go ahead I will post.
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
mamajaz:

Yes, when babajaz and Jaz give me go ahead I will post.

Lmao

ok check my signature

add me on whatsapp or bbm
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by mamajaz(f): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

Lmao
ok check my signature
add me on whatsapp or bbm
Ok. Thanks for being s friend in advance
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
mamajaz:

Ok. Thanks for being s friend in advance

so are you gonna add me up
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by mamajaz(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

so are you gonna add me up
Sure, I will, I appreciate friend-ship a lot buh dat your profile pics scares me a lot, is that really you?
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
mamajaz:

Sure, I will, I appreciate friend-ship a lot buh dat your profile pics scares me a lot, is that really you?

lol

not me u know

it's wayne

wen u add me up u'll see my pictures

Charles from ph
Re: Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder by mamajaz(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

lol

not me u know

it's wayne

wen u add me up u'll see my pictures

Charles from ph
Heaves a sigh of relief, kkk, perfect by me.Now the phone I use for my whatsapp is off duty for now, 'will resuscitate it today oh, am not on bbm, am nc5m i.e nokiac5 mobile. I operate majorly on fb, I think watsapp will be extremely time consuming for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In Pune, India / Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden / Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.