Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Did Toke Makinwa Just React To Reports Of Maje Ayida’s New Son With Baby Mama? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Toke Makinwa Just React To Reports Of Maje Ayida’s New Son With Baby Mama? (580 Views)

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Toke Makinwa Just React To Reports Of Maje Ayida’s New Son With Baby Mama? by greghamite: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

Some yet to be confirmed reports yesterday, had it that Toke Makinwa’s Hubby Maje Ayida had reportedly welcomed a son with His pregnant side chick, Anita Solomon.

If this new Instagram post from Toke’s page is anything to go by, she has all but confirmed the news.
She took to her page this morning and posted what you can see below which she captioned;

We are in this together! The good, the bad…. The happy/Sad. It’s all working out. #hopeful

Her reaction is not off the mark as Maje Ayida had recently taken to Instagram to publicly apologize for hurting her....

POST...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/did-toke-makinwa-just-react-to-reports-of-maje-ayidas-new-son-with-baby-mama/

Re: Did Toke Makinwa Just React To Reports Of Maje Ayida’s New Son With Baby Mama? by hrhobi1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please please am I d 1st?
Re: Did Toke Makinwa Just React To Reports Of Maje Ayida’s New Son With Baby Mama? by slimbless(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
The guy has apologised na, so I guess that is all. She better accept him back cos "Oko won lode"

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Chief Recruiter Arrested (photo) / Photos: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Event In Delta / Lmao! Oau Students Organize Their Own Mock “oro” For The Ooni Of Ife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.