Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop (2316 Views)

FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria / Crop For Plantin Btwn Oct Nd January / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Ymix94(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
I went to a local farm setting at Ogbomoso, Where they plant this crop. They told me the Yoruba name was "Eso lara" they didn't know the English name or the usefulness of the crop either.
Please great farmers in the house I'll like to know the name. Thanks
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Demmzy15(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
cheesy Eso Lara means "Security Of Lara" cheesy
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
The name na something wey dey grow for ground..
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by delishpot: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Following
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
picture? you will get botanical name as bonus
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by jamex93(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahaha

that first comment sha ...
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by enigstil(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
May be if you upload pix will be better.
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Ymix94(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
The pic

Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Qualer: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
that is castor seed plant. That is where you get castor oil from. You just hit a gold mine, castor oil is in high demand globally!
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Agbaletu: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Castor seed. You can cook it like egusi soup.
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Onyenaenyo: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
No! you cannot cook it like egusi, instead it is used in cooking egusi soup. That thing is ogili in igbo or dadawa...
Very sweet if well prepared. grin
Re: Could Anyone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Crop by Ymix94(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
The demons inside me One on the right and one on the left Weighing one'forty grams each Their hidings as obscure as the dark They work diabolically, typical of a devil.
I protect and maintain them Yet, they turn my blood and water Against me They use my arteries, veins and plexus To plague me They made me to be drinking water like An elephant in the wild Devouring anything green like an hopper In the field.
Alfa and Omega of what I eat and what I drink When I sleep and when to wake They call the stones and invite d' tumor They made nephritis their governor And together they cause a failure Starting a war that will not end until I breathe my last.
Mephistophelean they replicate Armistice I long for, but these my fiendish Friends would not gree Show me d' exit door O yee good friends Let me rot with these daemons Beneath d earth that torment like hell.
Now I'd change my mind to fight Ready to lead a war for my aspirations And dreams Anyway to avoid this war? No I guess. How I wish I were not created with my "KIDNEYS" tormenting me n wanting Me dead.
Dedicated to a friend recuperating from a kidney failure...My first time of writing... Please Cc...Laykorn Texanomaly Genarality07
The demons inside me One on the right and one on the left Weighing one'forty grams each Their hidings as obscure as the dark They work diabolically, typical of a devil.
I protect and maintain them Yet, they turn my blood and water Against me They use my arteries, veins and plexus To plague me They made me to be drinking water like An elephant in the wild Devouring anything green like an hopper In the field.
Alfa and Omega of what I eat and what I drink When I sleep and when to wake They call the stones and invite d' tumor They made nephritis their governor And together they cause a failure Starting a war that will not end until I breathe my last.
Mephistophelean they replicate Armistice I long for, but these my fiendish Friends would not gree Show me d' exit door O yee good friends Let me rot with these daemons Beneath d earth that torment like hell.
Now I'd change my mind to fight Ready to lead a war for my aspirations And dreams Anyway to avoid this war? No I guess. How I wish I were not created with my "KIDNEYS" tormenting me n wanting Me dead.
Dedicated to a friend recuperating from a kidney failure...My first time of writing... Please Cc...Laykorn Texanomaly Genarality07

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut And Shell Separator For Sale / Benefits Of African Locust Beans/iru/dawadawa / Beef, Poultry (halal/non Halal) and Pork for African Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.