Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time (2237 Views)

These Are The Best Series Movies (with Heavy Gun Artillery) / TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines / How To Download/stream Any Tv Series, Movies Or Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by kenniz01(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oya me, my series of all time is 24 ....there was a reality in the movie, suspense and its also educative
Oya list your own so that nairalander can watch
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by onuwaje(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Prison break

1 Like

Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by INTROVERT(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
burn notice
game of thrones

1 Like

Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
'SUITS'
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by whiteybankz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
burn notice
game of thrones
Burn notice is about what?
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by whiteybankz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Game of thrones
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by temitemi1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Game of thrones
The Eleven...
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by therealdeal10: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Arrow, smallville, the flash, game of thrones, merlin, legend of d seeker, teen wolf, d vampire diaries, the 100 etc
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by kenniz01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Y'all should these movies during this summer
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Deejavuu(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
criminal minds
Prison break
Empire
Scandal
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by acenazt: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Game of Thrones
Person Of Interest
Heroes
Kyle Xy
The Originals
Smallvile
Prison Break
Terranova
Naruto
One piec
Last airbender
BLEACH..
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by kenniz01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tomorrow People a very interesting science movie but was canceled after the season 1 but really expecting the season 2....Please is there a book from which one can read to complete the tomorrow people
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Prison break
the originals
Vampire's diary
Friend's
Suits
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by PunterTim(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Top 3:

Game Of Thrones

The Originals
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
1. Legend of the seeker 2. Vampire diaries

1 Like

Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
1. Legend of the seeker
2. Vampire diaries
trapq like seriously? Seeker is just whack...
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Grimm, banshee, beauty and the beast, empire, arrow, the flash, revenge etcetera
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
its indeed the best if you watched everything and comprehended it. it has a continuous storyline, unlike the others that have a different story for every episode.
Cutehector:
trapq like seriously? Seeker is just whack...
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
its indeed the best if you watched everything and comprehended it. it has a continuous storyline, unlike the others that have a different story for every episode.
lol u mean d areas whr darkenrahl had a twin brother and also d seeker was rahl's brother? Lmao!
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Okaka27(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
1.Game Of Thrones

2.Heroes

3.Prison Break

That's All
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol... you got it wrong. darkenrahl didn't have a twin brother, that was just his look alike, and yes the seeker was his brother wink. makes it more interesting
Cutehector:
lol u mean d areas whr darkenrahl had a twin brother and also d seeker was rahl's brother? Lmao!
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
lol... you got it wrong. darkenrahl didn't have a twin brother, that was just his look alike, and yes the seeker was his brother wink. makes it more interesting
seems crazy to me... So wtsup, u still in peehayche city?
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
yes.... sadly sad
Cutehector:
seems crazy to me... So wtsup, u still in peehayche city?
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
yes.... sadly sad
awwh.. Wah happend
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Hueyreckless0007: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fargo
House of cards
Shameless
The Big Bang theory
Sherlock
Top gear
South Park
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by olawale3525(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
24hours, Prison Break, ' A man called God' , legend of d seeker Latest I'm watchn ....... "Legends"
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just haven't put the necessary things in place for my travel
Cutehector:
awwh.. Wah happend
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
I just haven't put the necessary things in place for my travel
alright.
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
wbu? what have you been up too?
Cutehector:
alright.
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
wbu? what have you been up too?
had to go out to perform some transactions... Its nw evenin, I wish there wasn't any rain, I'd hav stroled out.. Luv strollin in d evenings..
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by trapQ: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
aww. I hate those evil rains. can spoil your whole day
Cutehector:
had to go out to perform some transactions... Its nw evenin, I wish there wasn't any rain, I'd hav stroled out.. Luv strollin in d evenings..
Re: Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
aww. I hate those evil rains. can spoil your whole day
I dnt even hav an umbrella sef...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Watching Nigerian Movies / African Film Festival & Academy Awards (zafaa Awards) / Infinity Television Is Organizing A Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.