Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bigleap Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bigleap Solutions (1054 Views)

Bigleap Solutions: Any info on them? / BIGLEAP Calling 4 Cashier Interview. Plsssss Help Out 4 Transportation Purpose O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigleap Solutions by vick49: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thanks for contacting BigLeap Solutions.

Please advice your present salary.

Can you come for interview on Wednesday29Jul by 1230?

Confirm your attendance so the address can be sent to you.

Thanking You

Anyone with gud info on this coy should Pls help me... I don't want to waste my money and time again. Pls help...
Re: Bigleap Solutions by santos2015: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have attended interview with them before they promise to get back to me though not long yet. I saw some Asian guys there sha I don't know if they r the employer.
Re: Bigleap Solutions by dubaiprince: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
they are real. have attended an interview through them.
Re: Bigleap Solutions by vick49: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thank you very much guys.... I appreciate
Re: Bigleap Solutions by vick49: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
santos2015:
I have attended interview with them before they promise to get back to me though not long yet. I saw some Asian guys there sha I don't know if they r the employer.

Pls wht position were u interviewed on?...
Hw was their interview questions like?....
wht can one be expecting.....
...... pls make me a better candidate on this position ''Assistant Storekeeper'' with ur answers. thanks
Re: Bigleap Solutions by vick49: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2015
dubaiprince:
they are real. have attended an interview through them.

Thankz for ur response... Pls which position were u interviewed on... and what are the likely questions one might encounter. throw more light pls...
Re: Bigleap Solutions by dubaiprince: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Mine was Head, Account receivables. I did not even come in physical contact with bigleap. I was sent directly to the employer. our roles are different and company might be different too. so my interview questions might nt help.
Re: Bigleap Solutions by vick49: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
dubaiprince:
Mine was Head, Account receivables. I did not even come in physical contact with bigleap. I was sent directly to the employer. our roles are different and company might be different too. so my interview questions might nt help.

I see... thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Citibank / Fresh And Vibrant Graduates Needed / Linkage Assurance Plc Vacancy In Lagos For Customer Care Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.