Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Game Of Monopoly - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Of Monopoly (4079 Views)

Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Game Of D Day / Game Of Choices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2009
i'd buy Tafawa Balewa Square and make the rental fees 50% lower than it is (during the weekend) while using part of it as a commercial car park during the week.
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
i'd buy almighty Nitel (the sleeping giant) since it seems dem don collect am back from transcorp and map out a good plan to definitely milk the other operators in the telecomms biz. cheesy wink
chai, i smell monie already. grin
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
cheesy i'd lease the abuja stadium for the next 2 years and make all necessary provision to let all the kokolets of nairaland come learn how to play all their favourite sports. cheesy cheesy wink
and i mean all their favourite sports. wink
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2009
i'd lease the five (5) banks that have gained the most publicity within the last one (1) week for 5 years and share 'some' of the profit with fellow nairalanders. cheesy
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2009
Since the Federal Government has already gone ahead to lease out the general air terminal and the lagos-ibadan expressway, i guess it's time for me to approach the powers that be probably 3rd mainland bridge, carter bridge and eko bridge are also available for lease. cheesy cheesy grin (see monie! mo' chedazz!)
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2009
hello peeps! 'heard Ajaokuta steel rolling mill is up for grabs. anyone interested?
for reals, this is how the rich simply (like say nothin dey happen) own everything we pay for.

emm. . . incase u dont have any idea wat Ajaokuta steel is, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajaokuta
Re: Game Of Monopoly by nich(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
i'd approach the next Gov. of Ogun state to lease a good chunk of the land along Lagos-Sagamu road for 25years and do some dangerous investment in Agriculture. wink tongue
Re: Game Of Monopoly by cdoffx(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
I'll like to buy Nigerian Port Authority
Re: Game Of Monopoly by tsheye: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello everyone,
Is there no monopoly competition in nigeria?
Re: Game Of Monopoly by Deiok(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2013
I would have love to get one of these monopoly board game. I dont know where i can get it in benin city nigeria , i some much like that game.
Re: Game Of Monopoly by Xaviers(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmm.. Abandoned thread after 4yrs, let's revive it.

Basically, have you guys seen the lagos edition of the Monopoly board game?
Quite thrilling η interesting to play, we have got banana island on the board, Gtbank, water works, iddo terminus, 1st bank, e-centre, falommo shopping centre, KIRI KIRI jail(that's when you land on 'goto jail')... So many monuments η potential landmarks on the board.

Holla , if you need to get your board.. 07066440343, this is massive guys..

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PES 2022 PPSSPP Android Latest Download Best Graphics / Nairaland Questionnaire (tell Us About Yourself) / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.