Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,837 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Can You See The Baby In This Picture? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can You See The Baby In This Picture? (2039 Views)

Do You Still Remember This (picture)? Indomie Generation Make Una No Think Am / Can You Find Mistake In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Test your eyesgrin

The baby dey inside on grain,and na the facecheesy

2 Shares

Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by shalomm: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
how much?
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Spicylate(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Seeing 2 faces.
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
shalomm:
how much?
you too don join FTC chaser groupembarassed
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by shalomm: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
you too don join FTC chaser groupembarassed

I just wan catch fun... oya answer the question. how much?
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by seemples(f): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
No face there
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Lilyomi(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
I av. Check ur left syd almost down der
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by cao(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Still not seeing the baby...
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Y don't u show us or indicate
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Youngsage: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2015
cao:
Still not seeing the baby...
Hehehe it's there, towards the bottom right grin

From the top "If you find the baby share this pic' quote, trace the 's' in 'this' right down, there lies the baby grin tongue
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by cao(f): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Youngsage:

Hehehe it's there, towards the bottom right grin

From the top "If you find the baby share this pic' quote, trace the 's' in 'this' right down, there lies the baby grin tongue
Ah...I see it. I expected a part of the picture would form the baby's face, not just one single coffee bean.
Re: Can You See The Baby In This Picture? by Youngsage: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
cao:

Ah...I see it. I expected a part of the picture would form the baby's face, not just one single coffee bean.

I thought so too! Until I spotted it.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2017: Experience Re-written / Clash Of Clans VS Clash Royale / Playstation 3 160gb Rarely Use It + 2 "Dualshock Pads Super Bundle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.