Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter (552 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US / Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto / Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by Yem0350: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
One Mr. Kehinde Paul has been arraigned before a Lagos State High Court in Ikeja for allegedly having carnal knowledge of a two-year-old daughter of his neighbor, Mrs. Mercy Ofaghae, two years ago. Kehinde, who lives in Igando, a suburb of Lagos State, however pleaded not guilty to one count of rape and defilement pressed against him on Monday before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye. But the victim’s mother, Ofaghae, who gave evidence in court as the prosecution’s first witness, insisted that Kehinde defiled her daughter on January 12, 2013, adding that a medical doctor had confirmed it. Ofaghae, who was led in evidence by the prosecutor, Mr. Akin George, narrated to the court how kehinde allegedly raped her daughter. She said, “The incident happened on the 12th of January, three weeks after my husband travelled out of the country. “That fateful night, my daughter was running temperature seriously as a result of teething so I called my neighbour and friend, Mrs. Layode, the wife of the accused, who brought Paracetamol for the girl and advised me to bathe her. “But the drug didn’t suppress her temperature, then I told her that I had to rush out to buy Pican (another drug) for my daughter and I dropped my daughter with my neighbour’s husband, the accused, because the wife was on her way to the salon and we both left the house. “When I got back home with the drug, I knocked at Mr. Layode’s door and he claimed to be in the bathroom and it took him one hour before he opened the door and when he eventually did, I rushed in and took my daughter to our apartment and I took off her clothes to bath her before administering the drug. “But when I got to her pants, there was sperm on it and I screamed and neighbours rushed into my apartment to see what was the matter. The defendant was also among those who came in and he asked me if I was accusing him of raping my daughter. At that point, another neighbour slapped him, saying the defendant had finally exposed himself.” The victim’s mother said the two-year-old was rushed to the hospital where, after being tested, the doctor confirmed that she had been defiled. The mother lamented, “I was so shocked when I realised what kehinde did to my daughter. Though his family member pleaded that I should help them cover the matter up but it seems my daughter was not the first victim because the defendant’s brother confirmed this.” Justice Ipaye, who adjourned till August 19, 2015 for continuation of trial, ordered that the accused should be remanded in custody. According to the prosecution, the offence which Kehinde allegedly committed contravened Section 258 of the criminal act law of Lagos state (2011)
www.punchng.com/news/mother-accuses-neighbour-of-raping-two-year-old-daughter/
Re: Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by INTROVERT(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Many men are animals and beasts.... cry

No apologies sad
Re: Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by Orfankwagh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
na your kind of topic b dis
Re: Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by therealdeal10: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hw is dis actually possible?? shocked shocked
Re: Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by Young03(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aru, onwe ike, oburu aka ka oji mee ya
Re: Mother Accuses Neighbour Of Raping Two- Year-old Daughter by Demmocrats(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times – Father Confession(photo) / Award Winning Artist 'Paul IK Dairo' Sues Etisalat For Copyright Offence / 2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.