Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled (555 Views)

Summary Of What The Show 'Big Brother Naija' Is About / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by ChuzzyBlog: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is definitely not a palatable news for African viewers as the biggest reality TV show in Africa, Big Brother Africa (BBA) may likely not take place this year as expected.

This development is largely attributed to lack of Sponsorship for the show. The organizers of the show, Africa Magic and Endemol were unable to get sponsorship for this year’s edition of the show.

The Manager of Multichoice Ghana, Anne Sackey confirmed to peganews that they at Multichoice Ghana have received notice from MNET that this year’s edition of Big Brother Africa will not hold.

She explained that MNET did not give them any reasons as to why they will not be doing the Big Brother this year, but then, she personally thinks it’s due to sponsorship constraints.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/reality-tv-show-big-brother-africa-2015.html

cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove
UjSizzle
prof800
Briareos
Re: Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by DoroMega: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
You be late comer oh
Re: Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by Orfankwagh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
eley ur way
Re: Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by dmola(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very good I think they need to repackage ......
Re: Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by ChuzzyBlog: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
dmola:
Very good I think they need to repackage ......

Seriously.... I don't even see the essence of the show undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Finally...........

(1) (Reply)

Second Chance Tv Series Fan Page / Through The Fire And Flames / 'I told my wife i won't be faithful' - Femi Kuti (Exclusive Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.