Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness (581 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Illuminati and the church of Satan are taking over the nation of south Africa. many false prophets working for Satan. people are being ignorantly initiated in church everyday under the disguise of taking holy communion. but God is raising warriors from all over the world to come down to south Africa to set the nation free from captivity. am one of those prayer warriors sent to bring the light of God to that nation.am from Nigeria and intend coming to south Africa soon. all I need is where to stay once I arrive at south Africa.so if you are living in south Africa and which to provide the servant of God with a place to stay,then you are highly blessed .you can text me or add me up on whatsapp with the number below

+ 2348162882819

may God bless south Africans
and my role model t.b joshua
Re: South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness by Orfankwagh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
amen, go na....police go shoot you just like
that ibo boy wey them shoot at will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol
Re: South Africa Must Be Free From The Power Of Darkness by tochukwuifeduba: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Anatomical And Physiological Details Of Death By Crucifixion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thurs August 13th 2015)- PLEAD THE BLOOD / September 2015 End-Time Deceit Uncovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.