Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? (596 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? by Teeboy15(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi y'all.
Its no news to see people in the news for the wrong reasons due to offences frowned at by the law of the land, such as cyber crime, cultism, robbery, fraud, etc. I was going through a crime post today and saw faces of suspects who were arrested for armed robbery, and immediately the thought of a childhood friend of mine who was an aide to billionair business woman, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija that was arrested and paraded alongside his younger sister on almost all electronic and print media (including our darling Nairaland) came to mind. Seeing this dude paraded in the media for the wrong reason really broke so many hearts, I remember how my mum increased her 'advice-giving energy' on contentment to me.This is a young fellow who I'd say blew away a golden chance life placed before him all because of greed, (how many people from a relatively poor background get the opportunity to work as an aide to a billionaire) I'm just thinking. But that's not the issue here.
Well, I was wondering if anyone here has ever seen a familiar face, maybe a friend, neighbour, colleague, family member, or the likes, paraded in the media for crime and how did u react to it?
Re: Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Area!
Na we dey parade Sanko
Re: Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? by tellmoon(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2015
can't remember seen any.
Re: Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? by Teeboy15(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
PrinceZahzah:
Area!
Na we dey parade Sanko
undecided Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding: One Killed, Others Injured As Robbers Attack Couple On Way To Reception / Japanese Boxer Slices P*nis Of Lawyer Who Has Been Sleeping With His Wife, Then / See How Nigerian Workers Are Used As Slaves On Benin Shagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.