Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Moving To Jos, Plateu State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Jos, Plateu State. (1287 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Driving From Abuja To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by Amobi1(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2006
Guys am thinking of Building house in Jos. If posible live there. please can anyone tell me what kind of people live there. what is like?
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by iice(f): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2006
People are laid back, like to chill, love to drink tongue and normally just peaceful
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by Amobi1(m): 3:16am On Sep 27, 2006
won't they mind me being igbo. what is the crime rate like?
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by iice(f): 3:26am On Sep 27, 2006
Hmmmm dont know about the stats but its not so high compared to other major cities. As for the igbo part, men they dont care coz there are many other tribes there. Its not a muslim state, so hausas dont exactly dominate the place.
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by dblock(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2006
Jos is great and a fantastic place to live i envy you Amobi 1  wink
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by pymexys(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2006
i am from jos,we r peace-loving people,and hospitable.and d weather is d "bomest" in nigeria.a tourist delight. and also there's alot of igbo people there,some even gettin married to our girls,.lots of vegetables grown there if u like veg, ,baically christians,religious,like chillin n drinking n music n go-easy no-stress kind of life.beautiful natural scenarious and rock formations.u're welcome.
Re: Moving To Jos, Plateu State. by sniper84: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
well jos is a cool place. i school there and the weather is something wonderful. you will love it if you come

(1) (Reply)

Wings Of Nigeria. / Uk Student Visa In Dubai: Please Advise / Having Problem With USPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.