Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria (1302 Views)

JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by danidee10(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
This hall has to be the largest hall in the country now, just wrote my first examination there today, and i've have to say mehn!!! it's huge i couldn't even see the end of the hall properly. here are some pics i got from linda ikeji, i will upload more pics asap

Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by chudidonas(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by Sabadon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
kilode..... undecided
Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by CallMeMadMan: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
This kind building? Na madness dey cause ham
Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by iphanyiuma(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Them nor they fail For this School the hall is a camo....come to esut you will realise that ogogoro they high pass pami!! gringrin
Re: Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria by danidee10(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Them nor they fail For this School the hall is a camo....come to esut you will realise that ogogoro they high pass pami!! gringrin

who tell you say dem no dey fail for madonna? do u know how many people write spillover courses every year? the school is run by people who only want your money one way or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Is There Any Expiration Date Of O'level Certif. When Processing Admissio? / Jamb 2016 Physics Syllabus And Books To Read / 10 Best Exam Tips From The Examsguru Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.