Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA (1619 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Ugezu At Igbo Worldwide Festival Of Art & Culture In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by Chuckscaf(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GiveKZqvAqg/VbaaA4_T19I/AAAAAAAACPU/_p6q4ts0lEU/s640/Igbo%2Bcommunity%2Bin%2BUSA.jpg[/img]

I know that this report will surely surprise you and even get you thinking. But believe me; what you are just looking at is nothing but the truth: Igbo village in USA, Virginia, precisely.

Personally, I first doubted it until a friend who returned from USA related the information to me with the video link below.

What can I say? No doubt, Igbos are incredible people with strong culture and belief in their deity.

Coincidently, a friend, Valentine Obienyem, the special media assistant to the former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, was the one that shared this with me and some other friends.

More photos in the news source: http://www.globalsatellitelink.com/2015/07/video-photos-look-at-igbo-village-in-usa.html
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by PunterTim(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Odikwa Die
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by majamajic(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by kellyJames5(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Igbos always representing!
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by scholes0(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Where is the village?

1 Like

Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2015
scholes0:
Where is the village?

Are you sure you won't develop heart attack? Disgusting ape of a tribalist!
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by scholes0(m): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Are you sure you won't develop heart attack? Disgusting ape of a tribalist!

LOOK at this tribal bigot local champion calling me tribalist..... looool
I was simply asking for more pictures of the village, and you are there getting an orgasm..

1 Like

Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by ChinenyeN(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2015
scholes0:
Where is the village?

I believe it is somewhere in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Not sure of the exact location though.

1 Like

Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by scholes0(m): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2015
ChinenyeN:

I believe it is somewhere in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Not sure of the exact location though.

It's cool.
I have read more on the article and it says the area also houses German, Irish and English villages, together with this one.
These are four nations that played important roles in the history of Virginia.
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by preetyb(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Video & Photos: Look At Igbo Village In USA by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Impressed withthe Igbo culture in Us. Saw the ewu Igbo,nzu and Ezemuo doing the Igo ofor

(1) (Reply)

Inside Indonesia's Tree-dwelling Cannibal Tribe (PHOTOS) / 5 Signs You Are Mentally Enslaved / List Of Surviving Creole Languages Spoken By African-americans Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.