Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Jokes On Jew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes On Jew (1799 Views)

Jarizod's Book Of Jokes / Funniest Jokes On Tiwa Savage/tee Billz Saga (see Tweets) / Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes On Jew by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
hah

Re: Jokes On Jew by Khd95(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Jokes On Jew by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Khd95:

if you dont understand then just shut up subhuman wink
Re: Jokes On Jew by Khd95(m): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

if you dont understand then just shut up subhuman wink

ve i said anytin nw,3D inbeci.le

u blind maggot,i am sure u jst learn dat line nd u decided 2 try it on me,cave men sef wise pass u.

Useless demented orang utan,u should b exchanged for a cup of red beans
Re: Jokes On Jew by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Khd95:

ve i said anytin nw,3D inbeci.le

u blind maggot,i am sure u jst learn dat line nd u decided 2 try it on me,cave men sef wise pass u.

Useless demented orang utan,u should b exchanged for a cup of red beans

My race was never enslaved unlike yours so its you who should be exchanged for some rice. I cant even see what the hell youre trying to type you dissgusting subhuman. You call me a orangutang.. haha its you who are an ape. you ugly piece of shit. WHAT RACE ARE YOU SUBHUMAN !!!? Answer me. or are you to ashamed.

You cant even talk. dont write in english when you dont understand the language. and dont send your --> <--- smileys it just shows that youre a retard who dossent know shit. Dont post that shit to me.

What country do you live in?

1 Like

Re: Jokes On Jew by Khd95(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

My race was never enslaved unlike yours so its you who should be exchanged for some rice. I cant even see what the hell youre trying to type you dissgusting subhuman. You call me a orangutang.. haha its you who are an ape. you ugly piece of shit. WHAT RACE ARE YOU SUBHUMAN !!!? Answer me. or are you to ashamed.

You cant even talk. dont write in english when you dont understand the language. and dont send your --> <--- smileys it just shows that youre a retard who dossent know shit. Dont post that shit to me.

What country do you live in?
pathetic smelly mountain Goatgrin

who evr tot u English language should b Arrested ASAp,cos u jst murdered English ryt up their.

Smelly goatgrin grin grin grin

quote me again lemme feed u dry grass cool

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of The Day - 'serious Lesson For Gala Buyers In Transit' / Funny Picture Pose You Will Ever Come Across... / 7 Ways To Fart At The Office Without Getting Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.