Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do (2050 Views)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Why Don't People Care About Munachi And Sarah Anymore? / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
So it has sadly come to my attention that my love munachi abii is sadly not relevant anymore. I've tried to keep her name trending and its like people don't care . it hurts me. What made it hurt was someone on NL called her "old" at only 27. I loved her representing our nation as one of the most beautiful women . I love her as a rapper and now actress. I sing her praises but it seems I'm always attacked. I want to know why NL's or other blogs in general can hear about mercy Johnson all day but not a beautiful and talented girl like muna?!?!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2015
'Pishures'
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
'Pishures'

Just Google her. Mgwa! Your assignment! Gah!
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Sandydayz(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
She started bleaching. Thats what happens to her. And hypocrites refused to start buying her album undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by IamOpemipo(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by AKPOSbaba: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
I like as dem hate her so dat i can av her all to my sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
'Pishures'

Just Goosgle her. Mgwa! Your assignment! Gah!
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
She started bleaching. Thats what happens to her. And hypocrites refused to start buying her album undecided
Lol bleaching when?
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
IamOpemipo:
grin
Why the laughter
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by fairygeh(f): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
That's because some people are actually busy and not as jobless as you, who literally worships a lady who would not even look at you twice, get something doing mister tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
fairygeh:
That's because some people are actually busy and not as jobless as you, who literally worships a lady who would not even look at you twice, get something doing mister tongue
You're very jobless too that you took your time to reply me so elaborately....... Foolish hypocrite
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by fairygeh(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You're very jobless too that you took your time to reply me so elaborately....... Foolish hypocrite
Chai cheesy painment, e won cry tongue Ode,no go find job dey dia dey daydream about munachii,oponu.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=fairygeh post=36375443]
Chai cheesy painment, e won cry tongue Ode,no go find job dey dia dey daydream about munachii,oponu.[/quotle] the same jobless female who keeps replying me. You get time jare
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Jonwesley(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I wonder why Munachi Abii doesn't write about anything else except on herself. Forcing herself to be liked by force. You are pretty no doubts, but you ain't the only one and can't be the last beauty queen. Enough of all these sympathetic drawing syndrome!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jonwesley:
I wonder why Munachi Abii doesn't write about anything else except on herself. Forcing herself to be liked by force. You are pretty no doubts, but you ain't the only one and can't be the last beauty queen. Enough of all these sympathetic drawing syndrome!!!
umm show me a prettier beauty queen wey pass?
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
I actually opened this thread thinking i will read something meaningful but sad undecided cry, so disappointed.
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
femcruz:
I actually opened this thread thinking i will read something meaningful but sad undecided cry, so disappointed.

Well you're the fool. The rii
Tile is pretty self explanatory. You were interested thsrs why you clicked
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Well you're the fool. The rii
Tile is pretty self explanatory. You were interested thsrs why you clicked
shut UP my friend and go and tap palm wine, that's the problem we face when Techno sell mobile phones for 2k.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
femcruz:

shut UP my friend and go and tap palm wine, that's the problem we face when Techno sell mobile phones for 2k.
Because you heard the truth. Your swollen
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by mhzluchY1(f): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2015
u re overreacting everydaii munachi abii, u just wan mk ha celeb

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2015
mhzluchY1:
u re overreacting
everydaii munachi abii,
u just wan mk ha celeb
Because she is a celeb!
Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
seriously nobody cares!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do by Palmwinetapper: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2015
merikims:
seriously nobody cares!!!!
Funny tho as you obviously cared enough to click, read then comment!

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What Actress Tayo Sobola Is Showing Off (photos) / Denrele Edun Strips In Solidarity To 'no Bra Day' / Wow See The Most Provocative & Half Nak’ed Photos Of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.