Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota (1921 Views)

Learn To Fix Phones, Decoders And Laptops As A Technician In One Month / Am In Need Of A Qualified Printer Technician ! / Computer Instructor Trainer Wanted At FUTO Owerri Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Seun(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2006
Hello,

I have a HP Laserjet 1020 printer that has stopped powering up after about two months of use. I need someone to come and pick it up at Sango Ota, and then maybe take it to Ikeja village to fix it. The printer itself costs 20,500 naira, so I don't expect repairs to cost more than 4,995 naira.

Please help me; it's very depressing not to be able to print my scripts for proofreading cry. It's urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Chxta(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
Send a mail to this fellow: donbello911@yahoo.com. I have misplaced his phone number. His name is Vincent. Damned good printer guy.

Hope you have bar to pay him, I believe Epson pay him very well nowadays, but it'd be easy for him to get to you as he stays at Ipaja.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Seun(m): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2006
Chxta: thanks for the help. I've sent an email to Vincent.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by TEEZERO(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2006
If you bought it newly, and it stopped working after two months, then you should try to get the store to repair it, unless, of course, you didn't have a warranty. There is a lesson here: we should try to buy from places where we can get warranties.
If Vincent isn't helpful, then I can talk to a fellow who could also help out.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by STOjo: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2006
For this printer HP 1020. I will advise you be careful. It is not rugged and get spoilt easily. Can you check the power and see if it is okay. Else the board may be bad. I am happy you placed what u can spend. So watch it and if it is getting too costly to maintain buy HP 1300 (not 1320).

Peace
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Seun(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
Vincent hasn't replied. TEE ZERO, can you link me to the person you know? Thanks.

I didn't expect the printer to go bad because I thought of laserjets as indestructible machines. (unlike deskjets).
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by jaya46(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2006
Dear Sir,

We are chemical engineering consultants in India. We like to work in Nigeria. Is there any wanted in this feild? If so kindly contact us.

It would be a favour for us.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by TEEZERO(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2006
I willl speak with the fella tomorrow. And revert. I hope you are not far, far into Sango Otta. The guy doesn't have a car. But I will call him tomorrow.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by TEEZERO(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2006
I report that I have sent a message to the Engineer, asking him if he would want to go and fix your printer at Sango-Ota.
Meanwhile, how did you come to the figure as to how much you want to spend on the repairs?
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Seun(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2006
Thanks. I report that the engineer has not contacted me.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by TEEZERO(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
Please call 08056082315. The man's name is Koku
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Seun(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2006
My printer has been fixed, thanks to:
Engr. Joseph Ola Koku,
Dataspeed Computers,
Papa-Ajao, Mushin, Lagos.

Tee Zero, please tell your guy that I appreciate his assistance very much. smiley My power switch was at fault.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by TEEZERO(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
Bravo!
Power on, brother.
Bravo, Nigeria at 46.
Re: Printer Technician Wanted At Sango Ota by Deicide: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Did they fix it grin

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vista Business Product Key Needed Please! / Create Your Own Indian Web Proxy(iwp) Server / Complete Management Of Wireless Hotspots (lan 2, Radius) For Hotels, Cafes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.