Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App (3477 Views)

"Despacitoā€¯ Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / How To Easily Download Good Quality Films On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by donwise1(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello guys, We know YouTube limits us to only streaming videos without the ability to download them into our mobile internet enabled devices including laptops. That's frustrating right? Relax I will show u how to Easily download any YouTube video free of charge and without any app. just straight from your browser with a simple magic word.

When you are on the YouTube page you want to download video from, look up at the address bar. put "magic" without quotes between you and tube.
e.g. www.youmagictube.com
You got the trick right? Then enjoy and download any video you like on YouTube free of charge.
I have many other simple methods you can use to download YouTube videos. Also how you can watch over 2,000 dstv channels on your phone and laptops: Check Here http://wisetechs..com/2015/07/how-to-download-youtube-videos-on-all.html?m=0

Re: How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by omotolaa(f): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2015
WTF it worked now I can enjoy unlimited download with my unlimited endless free browsing tweak thanks
Re: How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by donwise1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
omotolaa:
WTF it worked now I can enjoy unlimited download with my unlimited endless free browsing tweak thanks
you are welcome. You can also enjoy over 2,000 DSTV channels right from your mobile phone or computers. For football lovers, with dis, you can watch every single football match across the world including English Premier League, champions league, laliga, seria A, bundes liga, french league one and many others FREE OF CHARGE! Just check my signature or the link above.
Re: How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by feistymikey(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
omotolaa:

Pls wat free browsing tweak are u using
Re: How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by donwise1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
feistymikey:

Some people are still using their accumulated MTN 2.15gb but if u don't have any for now, you can try this Etisalat unlimited browsing for just N150 http://wisetechs..com/2015/07/hot-etisalat-unlimited-browsing.html?m=0
Re: How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App by omotolaa(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
feistymikey:

Join our telegram group and never miss a tweak

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F100 Plus, 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 20k / This Cheap Phone Is Better Than Camon 15 Premier / Gsm Questions: Retrieving Numbers And Blocking Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.