Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When I Was A Teacher In China - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When I Was A Teacher In China (1048 Views)

If This Man Was A Teacher, Which Subject Do You Think He'll Be Teaching? / OMG!! See The “special” Prize A Teacher Gave His Student For Being Good (photo) / ALBERT EINSTEIN And His Teacher In A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was A Teacher In China by kodedmag(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
When I was a teacher I worked my transfer to China to continue teaching there because I heard they pay teachers well there. The first day I entered class, I began by calling register. I said, Sheng! A student answered, Present! I called the second name, Chu Muon. Another student answered, Present! Suddenly, I sneezed, Hatchia! One student seated at the corner stood up and answered, Present! I exclaimed, Hmmmm…! All the student shouted, Absent! I got confused and yelled at them, Shaa… Three students stood up and asked, Who among the three of us? I got more confused and asked, What is wrong? A student stood up and said, Sir, I’m not Wrong, I’m called Wong. I laughed, Hahahaha! A girl said, Present sir! (I came closer to find out what was happening). As I moved, my pen fell on the table and made a sound, Ping chung chong! One boy got up and answered, Present sir! I got more confused, frustrated, and ran back to Nigeria!!!
Re: When I Was A Teacher In China by jaymejate: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
This na the 36†h time i go read this unfunny joke.
Re: When I Was A Teacher In China by Juxtified(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
This na the 36†h time i go read this unfunny joke.
Then why do you keep reading it?
Re: When I Was A Teacher In China by jaymejate: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Juxtified:

Then why do you keep reading it?

Brother na becos i no get choice and before i remember say i don read am b4, i go don read am finish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers Replies / Funny Facebook Update / Funny Picture: Now That Change Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.