Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Easy Steps To Making Your Own Pouffe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Easy Steps To Making Your Own Pouffe (668 Views)

Easy Steps On How To Spot Fake Timberland Boots / 5 Simple Steps To Shape Your Brow Yourself / Easy Steps To Maintain Your Pure Human Virgin Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Making Your Own Pouffe by Biola2610: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2015
One of the projects I completed recently is a pouffe and I am excited to share the sewing steps with you all. I am most amazed at how people who have never sewn before were able to make this in our Facebook group (https://www./1092107257470263/)

A pouffe is a cushioned footstool or low seat with no back. It can serve as a simple home decor just as well.

Guess what? Some members of the group have also seen the business potential in making of pouffes! It feels good going to bed knowing that I was able to share the tutorial with them and they can make extra income from it.

You can also do the same. It does not cost much to make and requires less time as well.

I made mine 13 inches x 13 inches. You can decide to make yours bigger and in another shape or make it smaller as a soft toy for babies or toddlers.

Needed Items:

– About half a yard of your preffered fabric ( more or less depending on the size you are making)
– Fiber or foam pieces enough to fill it up
– Matching sewing thread

Cut six squares. Join them together as shown below;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Making Your Own Pouffe by Fialm: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lovely,i'll also try it.

(1) (Reply)

Aso-ebi Inspiration / Buy Plus Size Tops For Women In Bulk From Oasis Plus Size, Well-known Wholesaler / Winter Wardrobe Must-have For Stylish Winters: Windbreaker Jackets And Coats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.