Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bearing One Another's Burdens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bearing One Another's Burdens (326 Views)

What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life / Why Are These Burdens Weighing Me Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bearing One Another's Burdens by overcomersfaith(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
As a call to service, the message will are sharing today is to open us up on how to continue in this service of love and caring for one another. How to share not only in the goodness of others but also at their down time.

In our society, people see it awkward to associate with the seeming failed people in the society, they prefer the happening people around, but what they fail to understand is that all the success of the day is from the Lord and not about your carefulness or planning. The failure of the day sometimes comes despite your careful planning as I see from people I have interacted with and that gives me concern.

However, as the Lord liveth, we will continue to ask God for the grace to be all He has created us to be. Let us read and be blessed and also be a blessing to others around us. Amen!

read more @http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Of Personal Development / Back, Then Forward / We Are Shifting Multidimensionally: Discover And Live Your Soul Purpose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.