Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help!!!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!!!!!! (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!! by Ned4delux(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good day Great Nairalanders. I am in a deep sheet right away. Sometime Last week i handed over my faulty phone to a colleague at my place of work who uses same phone model with me for repair. Considering our busy schedule at our place of work, he seeked the assistance of a close friend of his to help us take my phone along side his too which was having same fault as mine to where they can be repaired at Ikeja. Meanwhile i have the ANTI-THEFT APP. installed on my phone.

The young man who took the phones for repair is no where to be found as it stands. No contact to even reach him either. As if that's not enough, the ANTI-THEFT APP sent me a message to my mail that a different sim has been inserted on my phone meaning that a different person is now grooving my phone. From the mail i was sent, the sim serial number of my sim (previous) was metioned, and the new sim serial number was equally mentioned too. What i really need to know is how the new serial number can aid me to track the new sim card number, so that i can contact the present user cos i have alot of vital info on the the phone which is presently giving me sleepless night..... HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

CC Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Root & Andriod Device And Why You Need To / Is It Possible To Flash Custom Rom On Gionee M2 With Spoilt Up Volume Key? / Samsung Galaxy S4 Trading For Samsung Galaxy S5 Or Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.